I Can't Play This Game

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
rapper256

I Can't Play This Game

Post#1 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:36 am

Firstly sorry if I create this topic to wrong section. My English is bad. My problem is when I login to my account launcher is stucked to Initializing... I try warpatch.exe and testpatch.exe too. But same problem is continue.
Last edited by rapper256 on Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ads
Gagaddon

Re: I Can't Play This Game

Post#2 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:43 am

rapper256

Post#3 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:49 am

Gagaddon wrote:you need download server launcher https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=C ... =folder%2c

http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... ?f=11&t=18
I was downloaded this launcher and patched to my Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning folder already. I download launcher from your written link but same problem is continue. .-.
Last edited by rapper256 on Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zlove

Post#4 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:56 am

Rapper I had to disable my antivirus and restart my computer twice to make it work. I also shut down Curse just incase. Don't know if this will help but it worked for me.

Z
Leader of Black Library
Zlove zealot
Zelove dok

rapper256

Post#5 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:57 am

Zlove wrote:Rapper I had to disable my antivirus and restart my computer twice to make it work. I also shut down Curse just incase. Don't know if this will help but it worked for me.

Z
Dude my Internet Security is disabled already but it doesn't work. .-.

rapper256

Post#6 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:58 pm

Sorry guys I didn't know I must use Return of Reckoning Launcher.exe when open game. I was thought Return of Reckoning Launcher is only patch to Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning folder and I don't wait after launcher say: "Launcher established the connection; have fun playing!" Because I was thought done patching and I try enter game with use warpatch and testpatch.exe. Now I use Return of Reckoning Launcher and I can open the game.

JeFawk

Post#7 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:01 pm

Great, it's not even written in the Launcher's stickythread.