Recent Topics

Ads

Solo/small group queue for cities similar to SCs

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
vianiznice

Re: Solo/small group queue for cities similar to SCs

Post#11 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:49 pm

Forts/Cities are the reason I quit both games :(

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#12 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:15 pm

vianiznice wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:49 pm Forts/Cities are the reason I quit both games :(
Why are you on the forums then? Do you need some help leaving?
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Beara

Post#13 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:35 pm

I play off meta specs as well. You have to change how you play to fit your circumstances. Play meta spec for cities. Problem solved. I'd also like a solo/duo q, but honestly, it's a ridiculous request. Just respec for city and roll. or q solo and lose. Eventually you'll have the gear and you can do whatever the hell you want after, but unfortunately, as long as you have to rely on other people to get things done, you'll have to compromise.
I also agree that forts sucks. Cities seems to be fine, but you have to remember that the premades in this game spend most of their time on this game. Don't be upset at losing, just get the crests and then you can never play city/forts again.
Beara; Annarexia; Bellemia; Beawaaghh; Nightengale
Araeb; Beamz; Blockityblock

I'll be a douche at some point, but I'll be right about it.

admanb

Post#14 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:20 am

I don’t know if separate PUG queues are the answer, and I feel they aren’t, but based on every conversation I’ve had with people who’ve done cities they’re around 95% stomps and 5% close-fought battles, which suggests something should change.

Hiszp4n

Post#15 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:50 am

I agree with Wargrimmir, Cities are END GAME content, not everyone is meant to have it. It requaies both dedication and preparation. If you choose to go with a pug wb or solo, it will be your funeral becouse of that.

vianiznice

Post#16 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:03 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:15 pm
vianiznice wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:49 pm Forts/Cities are the reason I quit both games :(
Why are you on the forums then? Do you need some help leaving?
Because things might get better from my PoV?
Because I still love the game and the community?
Because it's to this day, even after it's death and revival, the best Warhammer game out there?
I can keep going, but we both know why people stick around even if we're not playing <3

Edit: Biggest reason is really Im too lazy to tinker with my UI settings/addons after downloading it again, lost all my profiles after a clean Win-stall.