Recent Topics

Ads

Add Stalwart Soulstone for Royal Crest

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Toshutkidup

Re: Add Stalwart Soulstone for Royal Crest

Post#11 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:26 am

All my only statement is pve isn’t mandatory and neither is any stone. You can do just fine in purely pvp gained gear.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Ads
squiggastolemybike

Post#12 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:29 am

Sentinel ring stones used to be obtainable from a quest once a week and the ring itself required a few more dungeon clears to be obtained.
For people that have spare royal crests clearing BB/BE should take around 35minutes and C/T under 60minutes (depending on class composition and competence of the players in the group). And that difference in time is the only thing that seems to be unfair at the moment, which makes pve runs on order much harder to find since C/T is much more challenging for the average keyboard turners and fort funnel priders on order side :lol:
83 Marauder ][ 82 Zealot ][ 82 Chosen
83 Black Orc ][ 82 Ironbreaker ][ 81 Blackguard
82 Sorceress ][ 83 Choppa ][ 82 Shadow Warrior
81 Witch Elf ][ 81 Witch Hunter ][ 81 Squig Herder
83 Shaman ][ 82 DoK ][ 80 WP ][ 79 SL, SM, WL

Omegus

Post#13 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:54 pm

The reason you can only get the talismans from dungeons and ranked is because the sets with the ring that accepts these talismans are only available from dungeons and ranked.

Which ORVR set would you add a slot 3 ring to, or which slot 4 ring from ORVR would you change to slot 3?
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

tazdingo

Post#14 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:56 pm

Omegus wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:54 pm The reason you can only get the talismans from dungeons and ranked is because the sets with the ring that accepts these talismans are only available from dungeons and ranked.

Which ORVR set would you add a slot 3 ring to, or which slot 4 ring from ORVR would you change to slot 3?

you only have to find time to get the gear once, not once a week

Barboo

Post#15 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:12 am

knick wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:25 pm Hello,

i would like to suggest to add Soulstones to the Sovereigen Shop for XX Royal Crests or other currency collectible in oPvP.
This please.

Omegus

Post#16 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:50 am

tazdingo wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:56 pm
Omegus wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:54 pm The reason you can only get the talismans from dungeons and ranked is because the sets with the ring that accepts these talismans are only available from dungeons and ranked.

That's not the point I'm making. The point I'm making is that the current pattern is that the soulstones are available through the same content that gives the rings. Which ORVR set should get the ring?

I'm not actually against an ORVR set getting a slot 3 ring BTW...
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#17 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:46 am

I really enjoy PvE but dont like ORVR....could i get royals from pve drops?? otherwise we are excluding the ppl who dont like RvR...

knick

Post#18 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:44 am

Omegus wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:50 am

That's not the point I'm making. The point I'm making is that the current pattern is that the soulstones are available through the same content that gives the rings. Which ORVR set should get the ring?

why is a Opvp ring to fit a soulstone needed? There is no rule that a pvp consumable cant be used with a pve item or other way around.
Knick WL RR85+
Knickli Mara RR80+

Ads
Evilest

Post#19 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:26 am

emiliorv wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:46 am I really enjoy PvE but dont like ORVR....could i get royals from pve drops?? otherwise we are excluding the ppl who dont like RvR...
Hey you have city :D

tazdingo

Post#20 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:39 am

Omegus wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:50 am

oh i see. does there really need to be one? i cant see it fitting in any rvr sets

Evilest wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:26 am
emiliorv wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:46 am I really enjoy PvE but dont like ORVR....could i get royals from pve drops?? otherwise we are excluding the ppl who dont like RvR...
Hey you have city :D
:lol: