Recent Topics

Ads

Ranked jewelry change the price to 5000k war crest to buy

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
ritual

Re: Ranked jewelry change the price to 5000k war crest to buy

Post#11 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:38 pm

problem is real, a lot of ppl cant play rankeds, cause they dont pop

Ads
areandar

Post#12 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:43 pm

Sulorie wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:20 pm I am not sure but I don't think the weekly ranked quest got removed but this still means 25 weeks with at least 10 weekly wins, which is basically half a year of farming in the rare case you get even get so many pops, which is very unlikely for some time zones or certain MMR brackets.

Outside of appointed group ranked games, which would be actually the least time consuming way, the grp ranked queue is dead and when ppl know, that the only enemy team in queue is stacked with good players, why would anyone else queue, unless they bring a similar rooster?
They do it 1-2 times and then stop to queue.

In solo ranked, your results are heavily influenced by others. Causes a lot frustration and no reliable way to get even close to 1000 mmr, unless you happen to consistently get matched with dps, who can actually secure kills. While tanks have a very important role as well, as long as you make no kills, you don't win and no mmr increase. At the same time, losing reduces mmr way more than wins increase it and in many cases the class setups are stacked against one team.

so would u agree with my question or not, i value ur explanation but you lacked any real answer as to what would be a good proposal to counter it , like the cost of it in war crest or any other way. Don't get me wrong to end of the day devs and db team decides so yeah we can talk all we want but gotta wait on their response.

Kloaner

Post#13 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:03 pm

areandar wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:49 pm but why force people to do ranked WHEN IT NEVER POPS for some timezones. according to ror (do anything u like to gain ur medals) the gears already made war crest so do the jewel aswell cause why even bother changing it on the gears themself then. it doesnt make sense whatsoever.
they also force you to do pve if you want the set.

@ritual

can't be that much people. if ranked doesn't pop then it's only down to the players alone.
AM / RP / Shaman / Zealot / WP / DoK

areandar

Post#14 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:27 pm

Kloaner wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:03 pm
areandar wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:49 pm but why force people to do ranked WHEN IT NEVER POPS for some timezones. according to ror (do anything u like to gain ur medals) the gears already made war crest so do the jewel aswell cause why even bother changing it on the gears themself then. it doesnt make sense whatsoever.
they also force you to do pve if you want the set.

@ritual

can't be that much people. if ranked doesn't pop then it's only down to the players alone.
true and if the players dont want to play into that mode then the devs can addres it and let the players that do play it play away and the other bit the 99 % that dont play it buy the gear otherwise.

Tesq

Post#15 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:56 pm

i wont mind either way (remove the wall or make all purchaseable with war crest) just the most "this not working " thing for sure is the 1k wall. It really have few sense on small playerbase try to, idk , split the ranked ppl in those who merit the gear and those who dont with the 1k wall; maybe it was andressed with the ranked tome event but it still feel not like it gona work, but i am an heretic , i preferd the old "no cross faction moba style" ranked with also no rewards, where if you just want to play that mode, play it (which i think had more queue for it cuz more veteran ejoyed it that way with no ppl that queue for the gear. It was more end game scenario for those alredy bis)

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#16 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:23 pm

ritual wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:38 pm problem is real, a lot of ppl cant play rankeds, cause they dont pop
wtf?? A LOT ppl queue ranked and scs dont pop?? A LOT ppl? the matchmaking is broken??

Kloaner

Post#17 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:26 pm

areandar wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:27 pm
true and if the players dont want to play into that mode then the devs can addres it and let the players that do play it play away and the other bit the 99 % that dont play it buy the gear otherwise.
or they can say it's okay that only a handful player is able to reach that specific Item, like it was before the patch. The rest can already farm the highest Set ingame by doing pvd.
AM / RP / Shaman / Zealot / WP / DoK

Tesq

Post#18 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:29 pm

emiliorv wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:23 pm
ritual wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:38 pm problem is real, a lot of ppl cant play rankeds, cause they dont pop
wtf?? A LOT ppl queue ranked and scs dont pop?? A LOT ppl? the matchmaking is broken??
he ment that there'isnt enought ppl in queue in some timezone i belive. There is a good pool of ppl but spread across diff timezone.

Ads
emiliorv
Suspended

Post#19 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:40 pm

Tesq wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:29 pm
emiliorv wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:23 pm
he ment that there'isnt enought ppl in queue in some timezone i belive. There is a good pool of ppl but spread across diff timezone.
OP said that spend 26h in 3 days...12h/day and no pops......lol

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#20 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:42 pm

areandar wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:14 am
emiliorv wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:51 am you can get warcrests in normal scs or in open rvr....

https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/War_Crests
True but for this piece u need 50 insignia emblems wich is only achievable when u have 1k mmr rating then u get 1 per win or by weekend event rank 1 per completed stage. Thus the question can we change that 1 piece aswell to a price since the entire set has been changed already except that 1.
Then, why the problem are the warcrests??¿?