Recent Topics

Ads

Request For NA City Times

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Onemantankwall

Request For NA City Times

Post#1 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:19 pm

Today the 30th of April city times were changed to a more scheduled system. This schedule includes 2 NA time slots

NA East 00:00 or 6pm East
And
NA West 3:00 or 6pm Pacific

My guild and I (primarily NA) would like to request for these time slots to be moved TWO hours later to 02:00 and 05:00 altdorf so that city will start at 8pm or "primetimes" for the 2 timezones.

At the moment the times are simply too early for the NA population as most dont get on until after 7pm.

Thank you!
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

Ads
Hadann

Re: Request For NA City Times

Post#2 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:26 pm

As a fellow NA player and Gleader of an NA time guild I would like to request both times be moved to 8pm est and 11pm est(8pm pst). This would allow for both NA slots to be in their "primes" for NA players.

I would even go as far as suggesting trying to set them on fridays/Saturdays so early NA players can help fill the later NA or vice versa. NA pop is at an all time low so taking the extra steps to help gather our small community together should be considered.

Pulptenks

Post#3 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:27 pm

Agree with this, I've mentioned in the patch notes as a reply already but here's my take on it.

In any MMO's I've played for the past 20 years I do not know any guild / group or people who primary focus doing endgame early anyways, it happen on very rare occasions, and this case if they do, they can hope on EU selected time easily.
  • 02:00 is more realistic for EST. Being 8PM
  • 05:00 is still doable for EST. And also means 8PM PST.
This would be a favorable change to NA players.

Hadann wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:26 pm NA pop is at an all time low so taking the extra steps to help gather our small community together should be considered.

Glad to be here, individuals I've ran into so far, while few were enjoyable and seem fine with helping out. Can't wait to meet more of you!

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#4 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:06 pm

Thank you for your feedback. We have looked into your requests and will indeed change the hours; Probably 2 hours later than the ones mentioned in the patch notes.

We will review the hours with our NA CMs in order to get a more accurate answer as they're more familiar with the playerbase during these hours.

Gravord

Post#5 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:07 pm

Onemantankwall wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:19 pm Today the 30th of April city times were changed to a more scheduled system. This schedule includes 2 NA time slots

NA East 00:00 or 6pm East
And
NA West 3:00 or 6pm Pacific

My guild and I (primarily NA) would like to request for these time slots to be moved TWO hours later to 02:00 and 05:00 altdorf so that city will start at 8pm or "primetimes" for the 2 timezones.

At the moment the times are simply too early for the NA population as most dont get on until after 7pm.

Thank you!
Wouldnt 3 hours later be more optimal? That would land it at 9pm of respective time zones, just in the middle of their prime time.

Morradin

Post#6 » Sun May 01, 2022 3:22 am

GamesBond wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:06 pm Thank you for your feedback. We have looked into your requests and will indeed change the hours; Probably 2 hours later than the ones mentioned in the patch notes.

We will review the hours with our NA CMs in order to get a more accurate answer as they're more familiar with the playerbase during these hours.
As a NA player I say thank you. City siege during middle of prime time is the best thing I have seen. Thank you thank you thank you.

TikiiTorch

Post#7 » Mon May 02, 2022 5:37 pm

GamesBond wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:06 pm Thank you for your feedback. We have looked into your requests and will indeed change the hours; Probably 2 hours later than the ones mentioned in the patch notes.

7 cheers for GameBond! Thank you for looking into the feedback!
Tikii is the name, doing Shaman things poorly is my game

Kpi

Post#8 » Mon May 02, 2022 10:47 pm

This will avoid the late EU casual players join city...
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

Ads
Onemantankwall

Post#9 » Mon May 02, 2022 11:24 pm

Kpi wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 10:47 pm

You already have a late EU time

EU late (22:00 Altdorf time)
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

Kpi

Post#10 » Tue May 03, 2022 8:45 am

Onemantankwall wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 11:24 pm
Kpi wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 10:47 pm

You already have a late EU time

EU late (22:00 Altdorf time)
For example, In Spain a lot of people back to home from job at 21:00, so they arrive near 22:00. Is hard play city at this time, so the only hope to play it is at 00:00.

If the city at 00:00 is changed, then we will lost the only chance to play city
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+