Recent Topics

Ads

Lion Slayer

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Arla

Lion Slayer

Post#1 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:25 pm

I am suggesting that we combine Slayer and White Lion classes into one. Order needs to have fun too, am I right?

First, the mechanics and basic abilities are very important. Of course they get the lion, and on login they can decide whether they want pointy ears or not. Weapons should be chraceaxes in my opinion, but dual wielded, of course, this is a dps class after all. I think the Furious/Berserk thing obviously needs to be a thing, but no self debuff, it just makes you too squishy. Also, and I think this is super important, they should get pounce, at level 1. These are just the basics, maybe you all could throw some ideas out as well. We gotta make sure it is BALANCED. Oh, and on that note, rampage should be a base ability and I think it is unfair that this has a cooldown.

Some TACTICS ideas:

DISTEMPER : I like the name being animal based, but also tying into the old SHORT TEMPER tactic from the SLAYER.

While you are in the berserk state all of your cooldowns are reduced by 5 seconds and any player you kill while Rampage is active will kill one alternate character of that active character. These characters will show in the players login screen in the dirtnap animation.

LONER, HELL NA! : Tying into the WHITE LION tactic of a similar name. This tactic can also alleviate some of the "Get to Da Choppa" angst.

You deal 25% more damage and the cooldown of pounce is removed, you also have 2 other lions join your pack. Each of your lions can Fetch, but only up to a maximum of 24 players at a time, and the cooldown on Fetch is removed. Rampage also costs 33% fewer action points.

FELINE ACCURACY :

Furry Flurry will now hit up to 24 targets up to 30 feet in front of you, but your lion now will now pounce around the battlefield instead of running, focused on taking out the warband you aren't. In addition, any deathblow achieved while Rampage is active will now have a 25% chance to delete the account of the opposing player.

Still working out the kinks here. I'd be appreciative if we could come together as a community and figure this one out. Thanks!!

Ads
oaliaen

Re: Lion Slayer

Post#2 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:23 pm

Yea..why not right?

snackeyboy

Post#3 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:32 pm

give 2H slayer a pounce ability, problem solved

Darks63

Post#4 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:09 pm

snackeyboy wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:32 pm give 2H slayer a pounce ability, problem solved
Could give them their ability from Chaosbane where the hook a chain to someone and pull themselves towards them.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

knick

Post#5 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:59 pm

seems legit to me
WL need some love this days
+1 from me
Knick WL RR85+
Knickli Mara RR80+

Arla

Post#6 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:33 pm

knick wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:59 pm seems legit to me
WL need some love this days
+1 from me
I know right!! I guess the only real question is pointy ears or nah....

Minisynn

Post#7 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:52 pm

Forums are better entertainment than Netflix
Engineer enjoyer | Finnbarr/Fionnbharr | Finnmarr/Fionnbharra | Nightmare | Youtube

Tyrodan

Post#8 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:17 am

Sounds good to me, but I would add:

When 5 lion slayer come together in a group they can call a Megazord - just like the Power Rangers.

Ads
Panel

Post#9 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:21 am

Needs 8 lions - one for every WE in the pack

Barboo

Post#10 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:38 am

Tyrodan wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:17 am Sounds good to me, but I would add:

When 5 lion slayer come together in a group they can call a Megazord - just like the Power Rangers.
This please :!: