Recent Topics

Ads

No Real PvE community

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
BeautfulToad

Re: No Real PvE community

Post#11 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:16 am

In my opinion, biggest issue for the PvE is that you really need 3-4 hours free to complete a full dungeon instance in one sitting, but it is how it is designed. New currency system makes it worthwhile, and the sets you get are very good that you will use for a long time.

HV can be done in an hour and gives a vanq-level set.

Ads
wachlarz

Post#12 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:34 am

BeautfulToad wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:16 am In my opinion, biggest issue for the PvE is that you really need 3-4 hours free to complete a full dungeon instance in one sitting, but it is how it is designed. New currency system makes it worthwhile, and the sets you get are very good that you will use for a long time.

one item of the set. 7 days for full set.

aa91837

Post#13 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:49 am

Not Pve Game
Nobody on the broken noob class

Darkdargor

Post#14 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:30 pm

I dont have any issues doing pve. Ofc, in EU and NA prime time, ppl prefer PVP.

But before or after, just /5 and in 10-20 minutes you get pol. Better if you are in a guild.

Regarding the lockout, dunno about others, but once a day is perfect… i mean..: You get bored after 2-3 hours of pve.

BeautfulToad

Post#15 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:32 pm

Darkdargor wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:30 pm I dont have any issues doing pve. Ofc, in EU and NA prime time, ppl prefer PVP.

But before or after, just /5 and in 10-20 minutes you get pol. Better if you are in a guild.

Regarding the lockout, dunno about others, but once a day is perfect… i mean..: You get bored after 2-3 hours of pve.
If someone wants to do 8 hours straight of Gunbad, maybe they deserve 12 gunbad sapphires

Telther

Post#16 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:31 pm

BeautfulToad wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:16 am In my opinion, biggest issue for the PvE is that you really need 3-4 hours free to complete a full dungeon instance in one sitting, but it is how it is designed. New currency system makes it worthwhile, and the sets you get are very good that you will use for a long time.

If any of the dungeons are taking 3-4 hours you’re doing it wrong

Fenris78

Post#17 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:16 pm

Telther wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:31 pm

I think he meant 3-4 hours for Gunbad + CT + Bastion, but I may have misread... :p

BeautfulToad

Post#18 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:49 pm

Fenris78 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:16 pm I think he meant 3-4 hours for Gunbad + CT + Bastion, but I may have misread... :p
Sure :roll:

Ads
Telther

Post#19 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:21 pm

Fenris78 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:16 pm
Telther wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:31 pm

I think he meant 3-4 hours for Gunbad + CT + Bastion, but I may have misread... :p

True, I could see 3 hours or so for all 3, only because CnT is dumb af compared to bbbe lol

Scottx125

Post#20 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:04 pm

Fenris78 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:57 am Nobody want to do PvE because :
1. Runs are too long (90+ mins for C&T is a joke, while BB/BE is half the time)
2. Drops are uninteresting (nothing worth of value from CT/Bastion, saving the uber rare purple armor fragment)
3. Seeds (blue and purple) are mostly dropping from Gunbad, barely for CT, and none at all from Bastion (just why ?)
4. No purple weapons or good/useable stuff from CT/Bastion (saving the occasional - and underused - Bloodmoon ring)
5. Globally Uninteresting influence rewards for healers and tanks (Bloodlord Shield/Tome, just why ?)
6. Soulstones are easily available by casual RvR play.

Make all dungeon runs at least remotely as intereseting for everyone ; crafters, "gold farmers" or people who just want the gear, across all archetypes (no more aberrations like bloodlord weapons for healers and tanks), make seeds and lv. 40 green/blue/purple items drop from CT/BB/Bastion like Gunbad, and maybe, maybe, PvE runs will finally be attractive for everyone.

Until then, not a chance you will get to grow a solid and willing "PvE community"...
This, on top of the fact PvE in this game is crap. They're not interesting. Only reason I run them is for crafting, soul stones (if I miss my weekly) or helping guildies. That's it.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.