Recent Topics

Ads

Buff Slayer's support DPS spells

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Bozzax

Re: Buff Slayer's support DPS spells

Post#21 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:43 pm

RvR Kills 0h to 23h over the last 7 days
Total Kills: Order: 51772 Destruction: 48478
Average Kill Percent (mean): Order: 51.2% Destruction: 48.8%

RoR T2+ Population Balance (homepage) 0h to 23h over the last 7 days. Order 49.3% Destruction 50.7%
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Ads
Vaul

Post#22 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:51 pm

Bozzax wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:43 pm RvR Kills 0h to 23h over the last 7 days
Total Kills: Order: 51772 Destruction: 48478
Average Kill Percent (mean): Order: 51.2% Destruction: 48.8%

RoR T2+ Population Balance (homepage) 0h to 23h over the last 7 days. Order 49.3% Destruction 50.7%
This feels a bit like saying the Earth's average position is in the Sun.
Deadlakes (Marauder)
Shoreditch (Zealot)
Vhannos (Chosen)

Bozzax

Post#23 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:52 pm

Very lame comparison those are real numbers change to your preferred play time and see what happens

I suspect you will end up realising order typically has a kill advantage even with a lower pop

Personally iI play mostly order and reason is bc iI think it is more chill
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Ysaran

Post#24 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:57 pm

Bozzax wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:40 pm Ps. I mostly play order these days
It is ludicrous that one has to specify that he "plays order" or else. This community is toxic AF
Zputadenti

ravezaar

Post#25 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:59 pm

Garamore wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:40 pm
ravezaar wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:16 am Slayer clearly needs a buff it lost alot of potential dmg after the huge nerfs. And it still lacks the utility and CC that Choppa has, Choppa on the other hand got stronger with more dmg output last patch and is now without question the dominate Mdps in the game.

This is also clearly reflected in both Des domination in RvR past month(s) and the far less Slayers in Order WB where WL and BW is now the preferred dps and even asked for in specifik situations.

What solution is ? yea hard to say, maybe give Slayer something new while same time tune down Choppa. Des players gonna respond but tbh we who play Order see it and Des do aswell even if they dont admit it
Destro domination comes not from choppa buff but from it not being 6 order v 1 destro wb in primetime
Not gonna derail this thread but seen u "Order Handhold" titles on stream yet Iv seen Hand of blob do nothing but handhold so abit of Glass House there
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Garamore

Post#26 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:05 pm

Unfortunately when it was 6 wb v 1 for 30 days it was hard to blob but now it’s evened out it’s much easier. I was purely pointing out it wasn’t the choppa making destro strong rather that it’s now more even with similar numbers of org wbs in prime time on each side.
Garamore - Chosen Garamar - Marauder Garachop - Choppa Garamor - Slayer

Warband leader for Hand of Blood

https://www.twitch.tv/therealgaramore

ravezaar

Post#27 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:10 pm

yea I still think Slayer was nerfed to much and Choppa is currently dominating RvR alltho as I said together in some degree with WL. And last patch was a patch that clearly change the faction dynamic, imho it needed to change but it changed it to much in Des favor as has bin reflected in RvR since Feb 6th

I havent played waht used to be my fav class in 3 weeks
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Bozzax

Post#28 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:16 pm

RvR Kills 0h to 23h over the last 45 days
Total Kills: Order: 358183 Destruction: 335017
Average Kill Percent (mean): Order: 50.4% Destruction: 49.6%
Typical Kill Percent (median): Order: 51% Destruction: 49%

Slayer was #1 dps 2008-2024, wl currently is stronger and better. Choppa well debatable

Just be happy you aren’t one of the other X dps that would love to be the highest average damage dealer of ranked tournaments
Last edited by Bozzax on Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Hazmy
Community Management

Post#29 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:23 pm

This is a 2nd request to please keep this thread on topic.

We fully encourage sharing your opinions and views, and want to avoid locking down threads. But repeated attempts to de-rail or engage on one-on-one off-topic arguments, especially after Moderator Requests, will result in sanctions within the Suggestions & Feedback Forums.

Bozzax

Post#30 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:49 pm

Context I play mostly order and some dest healer these days

1. Order is by far burstier
2. Slayer is the highest average damage dealer and #2 mdps (order)
3. Order realm has a kill advantage over 45 days, 5 days. It is not a big diff but combined with the fact that we numerically are fewer I must admit I am pleased

I propose we change No Escape so it doesn't drain or require Rage,
>What is left of the rage mechanic if you do that? Slayer already had one ability removed from mechanic last patch

and remove Cleft in Twain for some AoE debuff. A 25% AoE Incoming Heal Debuff (that doesn't stack with Deep Wounds,
>Ability isn’t in the aoe tree. No one would ever spec considering what you loose from bis-spec

while also leaning back into the theme that Destro is stronger on contact and bursty, while Order has to hold and grind the enemy down) perhaps.
> numbers point in the other direction

Or maybe even a ST pull? Then we can use the best name for a spell ever proposed in this forum - Your Ax Is Mine.
> order has a st pul on WL dest has one on MRD. Gtdc is very very bad and I know bc is play AM. If you die from this you didn’t pre kite. Adding another reliable st pull seems wild