Recent Topics

Ads

WP/Dok Dps bring Sigmar radiance back

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.

Poll: Sigmar radiance / transfer essence

Healing party member Only with 1-10 cooldown (not you)
78%
Only work on defencive target (cannot be you)
22%
Total votes: 18

Baaldr

Re: WP/Dok Dps bring Sigmar radiance back

Post#11 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:41 am

Would be a nice change, though I think wrath needs more to be a viable pick for group content.
I would like to see the silence turned into a KD with 2-hand equipped.
Then i think it comes down to if they want wrath to be a dps specc or offhealer, if they want it to be a dps specc it needs a dmg m1/m2.
And also make guilty soul either procc off all crits or move some abilities into wrath to make more things procc it

Ads
Avernus

Post#12 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:55 am

yoluigi wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:28 am Would be interested if they actualy tried it in test server because right now 2h wp dps in scenarios are useless they easier to kill than wp healer (healer can stack defence) even thought we in the frontline and dont give any decent support to heal and the dps is a small dot from guilty soul wont do much with chosen aura.
I don't think that any dps healer should be comparable to pure dps class. Unless said healer lose 100% of their healing abilities (and be like the rest of dps - COMLETELY reliant on healing/guarding from your teammates).

Mandodlenn

Post#13 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:03 pm

Is it about changing Sigmar Radiance for all WP including 2H and Shield WP, or just for the former? In which case the ability would have 2 versions depending on gear.
Because Radiance should stay as is for Shield WP, already hard to have meaningful group healing with it, damage being low with 1H hammer.

Also, ymmv but my experience in SC lvl 1 to 39 is that 2H WP healing is often superior to 1H/Shield WP healing output, due I guess to greater damage (and Radiance lvl 20, Martyrdom lvl 32).

yoluigi

Post#14 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:43 pm

Avernus wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:55 am
yoluigi wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:28 am Would be interested if they actualy tried it in test server because right now 2h wp dps in scenarios are useless they easier to kill than wp healer (healer can stack defence) even thought we in the frontline and dont give any decent support to heal and the dps is a small dot from guilty soul wont do much with chosen aura.
I don't think that any dps healer should be comparable to pure dps class. Unless said healer lose 100% of their healing abilities (and be like the rest of dps - COMLETELY reliant on healing/guarding from your teammates).
First of all i never heal in sc the reasons it never works. Zeolot will keep absorb and BO got aoe absorb, BG guarded target get absorb, chosen aura reduce the dmg heal by 25% with the resistance aura plus the parry block chance. The class only works right now as duo roaming like i showcase in my videos it's pretty bad for trio+.
Mandodlenn wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:03 pm Is it about changing Sigmar Radiance for all WP including 2H and Shield WP, or just for the former? In which case the ability would have 2 versions depending on gear.
Because Radiance should stay as is for Shield WP, already hard to have meaningful group healing with it, damage being low with 1H hammer.

Also, ymmv but my experience in SC lvl 1 to 39 is that 2H WP healing is often superior to 1H/Shield WP healing output, due I guess to greater damage (and Radiance lvl 20, Martyrdom lvl 32).
Lv 39 archmage/WP dps tanks is really OP. go play rank 40+ dps wp and show me in a video. EVERYONE that level a 2h wp come to me at 40 and says the class is unplayable in scenarios. The only way to play the class is bis gear with duo partner and that's pretty much it. If you solo your a free kill to any range class and bis class if they use an absorb pot and disarm/stun/taunt at the right time.

Avernus

Post#15 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:15 am

yoluigi wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:43 pm First of all i never heal in sc the reasons it never works. Zeolot will keep absorb and BO got aoe absorb, BG guarded target get absorb, chosen aura reduce the dmg heal by 25% with the resistance aura plus the parry block chance. The class only works right now as duo roaming like i showcase in my videos it's pretty bad for trio+.
My idea that you should not have ANYTHING to heal yourself, not even in theory. No healing whatsoever - just like the rest of dps. Well, assuming that you can be compared with the rest of dps.

I do agree that atm the best thing you can play is a duo.

Dackjanielz

Post#16 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:28 am

Avernus wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:15 am
yoluigi wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:43 pm First of all i never heal in sc the reasons it never works. Zeolot will keep absorb and BO got aoe absorb, BG guarded target get absorb, chosen aura reduce the dmg heal by 25% with the resistance aura plus the parry block chance. The class only works right now as duo roaming like i showcase in my videos it's pretty bad for trio+.
My idea that you should not have ANYTHING to heal yourself, not even in theory. No healing whatsoever - just like the rest of dps. Well, assuming that you can be compared with the rest of dps.

i would rather his dps was lowered to increase his healing or support potential myself, he is after all a healer class.

Avernus

Post#17 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:48 am

Dackjanielz wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:28 am i would rather his dps was lowered to increase his healing or support potential myself, he is after all a healer class.
Then pick a chalice/book and start to heal something. Why would you assume that healer that only heals should be equal to healer that tries to do both, healing and dps? He isn't - as it should be.

Baaldr

Post#18 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:07 am

Dackjanielz wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:28 am

i would rather his dps was lowered to increase his healing or support potential myself, he is after all a healer class.
As it stands now though, some of the tanks outdps him and a WH has better selfsustain.

Ads
akisnaakkeli

Post#19 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:18 am

Baaldr wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:07 am
Dackjanielz wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:28 am

As it stands now though, some of the tanks outdps him and a WH has better selfsustain.
This idea some people have, that ABSOLUTELY NO HEALING WHEN DPS SPEC is just stupid... The class is a Melee Healer AND Healing whilst doing DMG is the whole point originally. Well shields made the healing aspect INSANELY OP. You can aoe heal for 2-3k atm with shield, just with 1 goddamn Divine strike/Consume Essence then heal your grp for 1k + with AP based melee heal dps specs dont have acces to anymore. That would be Sigmars radiance, Only AP based melee heal for dok/wp and very needed for dps spec!

You maybe healed your grp for 400-800hp with dps spec before shield. Maybe got the party heal to 1k with Grace of Sigmar. Well now that Grace of Sigmar also adds 2 extra targets to Divine strike (only shield ofc..) and ds heals 150% of the dmg done, and its aoe=)

And btw its true, its more easy to "melee heal" myself as WH atm compared to dps wp/dok... and that is sad.

Dackjanielz

Post#20 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:05 am

Avernus wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:48 am
Dackjanielz wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:28 am i would rather his dps was lowered to increase his healing or support potential myself, he is after all a healer class.
Then pick a chalice/book and start to heal something. Why would you assume that healer that only heals should be equal to healer that tries to do both, healing and dps? He isn't - as it should be.

You mean like AM and RP can do?
When those classes are dps spec they still have PLENTY of heal and support utility.

Another fine example is a 2h knight, can they dps? Not really - they have some but they can still tank and provide loads of tools.
This is how it should be designed, he is a support class he should ALWAYS support.