Recent Topics

Ads

DESTRUCTION LEVELING GUIDE!

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Camoe

DESTRUCTION LEVELING GUIDE!

Post#1 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:39 pm

Hello all, i have a lot of probs lvling from 1to3 but now i have biger prob from 3to10, Can anyone post working quests becouse half of theese qusts dont even work half of them and not marked on map or missing NPS. Can you please help me just posting Working Quests names, i have lost 2hrs of walking around and didnt done nothing. BIG THANK YOU !!!
CamoeTaktiks
Spoiler:

Ads
Azagaar

Re: DESTRUCTION LEVELING GUIDE!

Post#2 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:48 pm

Do few quests to level 3, than find some mobs you can kill on lvl 3 and grind them. Do this untill you are able to kill Lost Souls in Inevitable City. Grind Lost Souls untill level 10.

Camoe

Post#3 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:56 pm

Azagaar wrote:Do few quests to level 3, than find some mobs you can kill on lvl 3 and grind them. Do this untill you are able to kill Lost Souls in Inevitable City. Grind Lost Souls untill level 10.
Ill trye, thank you very mutch for advice!
CamoeTaktiks
Spoiler:

torrent6

Post#4 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:52 pm

if you don't want to grind the majority of your levels, which is mind numbing, you can run to the warcamp near the rvr lake and fly to the elf lands and do their chapter 1-4 quests. there are more of them working than Orc and possibly Chaos.
If you made an Orc/gobbo, your book of binding is set to the greenskin starting area, which has a handful of quests.

Flying to greenskin warcamp will rvr flag you and give you a stat boost that will remain until you relog. This can be useful for grinding or doing quests.

Lastly, when you hit lvl 8 go to the Chaos chapter 4 camp and look for a quest called "battering the barony" its the only quest I've found that gives a decent green reward thats unique for each class and useful until you start getting the lvl 9-10 gear.
Destro: Magus, Chosen, Zealot
Order: Ironbreaker, White Lion, Warrior Priest

fixer2050

Post#5 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:08 pm

Go to IC where the lost souls are and beg someone to join his party and help you with lvl up, sometime it work.
Otherwise, grind till 8 and farm lost souls by your own

Camoe

Post#6 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:13 pm

torrent6 wrote:if you don't want to grind the majority of your levels, which is mind numbing, you can run to the warcamp near the rvr lake and fly to the elf lands and do their chapter 1-4 quests. there are more of them working than Orc and possibly Chaos.
If you made an Orc/gobbo, your book of binding is set to the greenskin starting area, which has a handful of quests.

Flying to greenskin warcamp will rvr flag you and give you a stat boost that will remain until you relog. This can be useful for grinding or doing quests.

Lastly, when you hit lvl 8 go to the Chaos chapter 4 camp and look for a quest called "battering the barony" its the only quest I've found that gives a decent green reward thats unique for each class and useful until you start getting the lvl 9-10 gear.
Thank you for your kindness! can you yust tell me what "book of binding" exactly is? Tnx
CamoeTaktiks
Spoiler:

torrent6

Post#7 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:22 pm

Camoe wrote: Thank you for your kindness! can you yust tell me what "book of binding" exactly is? Tnx
its the first thing in your inventory when you made the character. It functions like a hearthstone.
Destro: Magus, Chosen, Zealot
Order: Ironbreaker, White Lion, Warrior Priest

Camoe

Post#8 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:06 pm

torrent6 wrote:
Camoe wrote: Thank you for your kindness! can you yust tell me what "book of binding" exactly is? Tnx
its the first thing in your inventory when you made the character. It functions like a hearthstone.
Yeah i found out, thanks and sry for spaming you.
CamoeTaktiks
Spoiler:

Ads
xkullibor

Post#9 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:00 am

where shoud some farm to gt his 10+ or 11+ gear?? instead of trading with others and quests

Dana
Former Staff

Post#10 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:05 am

Camoe wrote:Hello all, i have a lot of probs lvling from 1to3 but now i have biger prob from 3to10, Can anyone post working quests becouse half of theese qusts dont even work half of them and not marked on map or missing NPS. Can you please help me just posting Working Quests names, i have lost 2hrs of walking around and didnt done nothing. BIG THANK YOU !!!
All quests are completable and all have quest-markers.

You do something really wrong.
"A danger foreseen is a danger avoided."

Dana - WE
Horsegirl - DoK