Recent Topics

Ads

RESTRICTIONS/LIMITS TO GAMEPLAY

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
mrharley

RESTRICTIONS/LIMITS TO GAMEPLAY

Post#1 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:43 pm

I want to ask if we have any restrictions in the game such as level cap, no mounts etc...

Ads
Elven
Former Staff

Re: RESTRICTIONS/LIMITS TO GAMEPLAY

Post#2 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:44 pm

Career rank capped at 10. Renown rank capped at 20.

Sarasil

Post#3 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:45 pm

Mounts you can get from killing horses or whatever des are using to ride on.
Natharyn (sw)/Umatharil (sm)/Jillian (doc)

Find my fantasy art on my website and on facebook

Ganelon

Post#4 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:34 pm

I clicked on a chaos hound in Sorcerer's Axiom - back in the day, used to get a few xp for first encounter with one.

I ended up on a boar for some reason.....

This might have been a lack of sleep-induced hallucination, but I'm pretty sure it happened as described.

Grugnir

Post#5 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:35 pm

Yes. Order - horses, Destro - boars.

Laeti

Post#6 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:10 pm

I was wondering if there's any other "mounting" war hound besides the one in the 2nd camp, haven't see any yet (destro)

Elven
Former Staff

Post#7 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:12 pm

Laeti wrote:I was wondering if there's any other "mounting" war hound besides the one in the 2nd camp, haven't see any yet (destro)
Can you not use the boars? It doesn't matter what race/class you are. It should work :P

Horses mysteriously transform to Gyrocopters :lol:

Laeti

Post#8 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:18 pm

No, I mean, the hound turns into a boar, I'm okay with that lol. It's just that there's only one hound that gets you mounted, and as I recall on Dyox's server you could just kill a random wolf and mount, and there were hounds in every WC that also got you mounted. The question was, can we only use one mob to mount (for destro it's the 2nd camp in Norsca), or there are some other mobs I just didn't encounter:)

Ads
Elven
Former Staff

Post#9 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:25 pm

Laeti wrote:No, I mean, the hound turns into a boar, I'm okay with that lol. It's just that there's only one hound that gets you mounted, and as I recall on Dyox's server you could just kill a random wolf and mount, and there were hounds in every WC that also got you mounted. The question was, can we only use one mob to mount (for destro it's the 2nd camp in Norsca), or there are some other mobs I just didn't encounter:)
Ah, yeah. I remember that (I found a boar in the RvR lake that I mounted as a boar. I was an elf xD)

Speak to Max on IRC. That's your best way to request something added to the server.

Laeti

Post#10 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:26 pm

Oh, well, wasn't really a request, just asking:) I'm fine with one boarhound:P