Recent Topics

Ads

Account broken.

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Khorba

Re: Account broken.

Post#11 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:04 pm

Need to think of a new improvement if it is to keep the server a few thousand people in the near future..cose lagg terrible :geek:

Ads
laffi

Post#12 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:07 pm

I agree that proposes awful. But on the server of your money and time and tag the same programmers.

Vampire

Post#13 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:08 pm

I like how this Topic ended up being a: Server down? I cannot login topic :lol:

Tesq

Post#14 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:09 pm

it happen on my chosen some i cannot right click on party or target, so i cannot invite /ispect /talk, quite bothersome, it happen only on my chosen, sometimes it go away but 80% time i have this problem

Zealote

Post#15 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:01 pm

Was there ever a solution to the OP anyone know? Keep getting 5-10 sec freezes (usually everyone just freezes but are still visible - they just sort of 'shake' in place but sometimes they disappear and then eventually re-appear) as well as the gradual disappearing of players/npcs where I have to exit client.

Can't be sure it's not a problem with my connection but it seems alright, so just wondering if it's a server problem or if there's a list of possible things to try on my end?

Btw this has been happening the last few days now if that matters.
Aetir