Recent Topics

Ads

Je Faek requires feedback on Launcher version 3.0.3.5

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
JeFawk

Je Faek requires feedback on Launcher version 3.0.3.5

Post#1 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:09 am

I must admit I did a pretty shitty job with the latest Launchers and the last one isn't an exception. I was so tired yesterday that I barely manage to write the version correctly in the updating API. I was looking at it for about 2 minutes wondering what the **** number was...anyway please leave feedback here and ill try fixing it.

Also you must realize that having only 1 dedicated tester (Elven) its pretty damn hard to pick up all the issues.

Ads
Syfriax

Re: Je Faek requires feedback on Launcher version 3.0.3.5

Post#2 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:12 am

Works a-okay for me.

I do have a question - What the hell is up with that background sound? Its just people talking, but then this horrid shepards call that just gets louder and louder until I get too scared and close the launcher.
Its Constantinople, not Istanbul.
Also, its Rhodesia, not Zimbabwe

JeFawk

Post#3 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:15 am

Syfriax wrote:Works a-okay for me.

I do have a question - What the hell is up with that background sound? Its just people talking, but then this horrid shepards call that just gets louder and louder until I get too scared and close the launcher.
Lol its a pshicadelic song maaaaaaaaaannnnnn

chudasvi

Post#4 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:58 am

I have one problem with my replace manager. The Launcher downloaded everything correctly, but then the launcher started replacing for 3.0.3.5, my Replace manager stopped working and it turned off.

Sildur

Post#5 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:59 am

Mhm Feedback, well I already told you that I still prefered 2.1.1.2 was perfect for me. Also the path thingy was pretty nice to keep my warhammer folder cleaner, by not having it in the game folder^^
@Syfriax you can just remove [...]

Syfriax

Post#6 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:01 am

Sildur wrote: @Syfriax you can just remove [...]
Oh, I know. I was just curious what on earth it was.
Its Constantinople, not Istanbul.
Also, its Rhodesia, not Zimbabwe

JeFawk

Post#7 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:01 am

Sildur wrote:Well I already told you that I still prefered 2.1.1.2 was perfect for me^^
@Syfriax you can just [...]
Thanks Sildur.

Many **** thanks.

Do you know what I have to do now? Add more **** code so that people don't **** about with data0.......thanks for making me have to work more; I was getting bored around here. It's not like I almost start pushing Nightly builds....

chudasvi

Post#8 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:04 am

09:03:43 data1 or data0 is corrupt; this is not a fatal error

Ads
Sildur

Post#9 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:05 am

JeFawk wrote:
Sildur wrote:Well I already told you that I still prefered 2.1.1.2 was perfect for me^^
@Syfriax you can just [...]
Thanks Sildur.

Many **** thanks.

Do you know what I have to do now? Add more **** code so that people don't **** about with data0.......thanks for making me have to work more; I was getting bored around here. It's not like I almost start pushing Nightly builds....
Seems like ppl that are not retarted already know that anyways. If you want feedback you should expect ppl to be honest...Beside that there's no need for it as a broken data0 or missing one does not break the launcher, gj on that btw.

JeFawk

Post#10 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:47 am

chudasvi wrote:09:03:43 data1 or data0 is corrupt; this is not a fatal error
Alrighty. Do you get that every time?