Level cap?

Let's talk about... everything else
Jellytime

Level cap?

Post#1 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:29 am

I was just curious. Is the level cap 10? Every time I see the "Whos Online" page, theres no one above level 10. If so, will it be lifted in the future? Thank! =)

-Jelly

Ads
Vallan

Re: Level cap?

Post#2 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:31 am

Yeap at the moment the level cap is 10 and 20 renown.And yes the devs trying to make game as it was or even better! :)

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#3 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:34 pm

Jellytime wrote:I was just curious. Is the level cap 10? Every time I see the "Whos Online" page, theres no one above level 10. If so, will it be lifted in the future? Thank! =)

-Jelly

Of course it will :). But i think -the dev team will agree what i say- that to move on for T2-3-4 and lvls/skill/etcetc, the base has to be strong. So we have to be patient before the next step :). I'm pretty sure that if T1 system ( IE RvR, SC system, skills, etc) is "perfect" all next tiers will be developped in better condition.

Best regard

Yali.

Chaoslan

Post#4 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:47 pm

Yeah please, take your time and become better than the original ^^ there"s so much you 'll have to learn before the next step... the community will have wait...but a game like War made for the communauty is just... Amazing.... so thx !!!!

Azagaar

Post#5 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:11 pm

I think they will increase the level cap this year :)

Jellytime

Post#6 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:23 pm

Oh, I wasn't worried or upset that the level cap is only 10 RR 20. Was just curious. I think taking the time to improve the condition of the game before expanding into other tiers is the right decision. Besides, there's others classes/races to play until then. Hope to see you all in-game. I'll be the Zealot healing =D Come at me! =P

-Jelly

Neru

Post#7 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:39 pm

I think it's a good begining. It must be step by step.
Thanks dev's for all theses epics moments that I 'll revive