Recent Topics

Ads

Scary Torment hit

Let's talk about... everything else
Psychocandy

Scary Torment hit

Post#1 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:22 am

Hi, I was told to put this in bugtracker but honestly I dont even know how to start, bugtracker page is like Chinese to me and I am in a hurry now and before I forget about this altogether I upload the screenshot here so that you guys do with it what you think best.

Ads
Psychocandy

Re: Scary Torment hit

Post#2 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:31 am

for some reason I can't seem to be able to upload the screenshot. I even tried dragging the file into the message box.

Krima

Post#3 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:42 am

Use any image host website ...the use the link under "URL"

Just to let you know...Torment ignores armor and WH has access to 35% + dmg ...expect to see 1600 torment hits.
Last edited by Krima on Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Falkenstein

Post#4 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:42 am

Just tell me the number I can tell you if its likely or not

charlysixb

Post#5 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:43 am

Upload the img to https://imgur.com/ then use the url ( like https://i.imgur.com/7FNzPRn.jpg ) inside img tag
Peckman And Chifli's

Gobboz Night Fever

Psychocandy

Post#6 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:59 am

Psychocandy

Post#7 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:01 pm

Thanks a lot Chifli. Notice that the other hits (autoattack and other abilities) seem to be over the top too. My character is a r33 mara with devastator and green lvl 20 armor talismans. This was in Blackk crag in an area which thinking back could have been on teh border between pve and RvR area. Perhaps my char wasn't boosted to 40 when I was hit.

Druin
Former Staff

Post#8 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:12 pm

Possible that you were fighting near their warcamp?
Pretty much always afk or tabbed out.

Ads
SilverWF
Suspended

Post#9 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:16 pm

Psychocandy wrote:Perhaps my char wasn't boosted to 40 when I was hit.
More likely this.
Somewhere geodata are not correctly corresponding to the real RVR-PVE border and you can lost your bolster while actually being in the RVR area
Most common area that I can remember now is GJ battleobject in the KV - there is a PVE area right near the banner.
Bretin: "destru classes are in general better for solo play" :lol:
A lot of addons here | Just a few T3 vids from live game | Remove IP-blocking at forum!

Psychocandy

Post#10 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:23 pm

I don't remember exactly because i am new to the area and still don't know my way around it, but It was relatively near order keep (the one in the north of the map) in one bend of a path that connects to a pve area. It lokked to me as if this order group was ambushing ppl there and I assume retreating into pve area if things got hairy.