Recent Topics

Ads

RR45 WEPS AND EMBLEM EXCHANGE

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Zod24
Suspended

Re: RR45 WEPS AND EMBLEM EXCHANGE

Post#11 » Mon May 13, 2019 11:09 pm

ajnin420 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:04 pm like how bad are you?
have you learned how to play wrath priest yet? or still suiciding?

Ads
Stophy22

Post#12 » Tue May 14, 2019 1:12 am

Zod24 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:09 pm
ajnin420 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:04 pm like how bad are you?
have you learned how to play wrath priest yet? or still suiciding?
Oh ****! Lol he got you ;)

But for real it’s not a matter of ability it’s just time consuming. Plus they’re fair proposals, not sure why so hostile bud.
[2 Weeks]/[Definitely Not Heretics]
Kuro Mara R8x
Bunji DoK R6x
Kurodon BG R8x
Curo Whitelion R8x
Scryptmar WP R6x
Aiero Swordwizard R5x

zgolec666

Post#13 » Tue May 14, 2019 6:15 am

Have to agree with @op.

Im halfway to get my sc old weapon, surely wont bother to get it now if any future update means nerfing old weapon and implementing new one with similiar stats.

Too bad here, u pissed many people... but you dont give a fk anyway cause they got no other option if they wanna play war :p

Dalsie

Post#14 » Tue May 14, 2019 6:27 am

zgolec666 wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 6:15 am Have to agree with @op.

Im halfway to get my sc old weapon, surely wont bother to get it now if any future update means nerfing old weapon and implementing new one with similiar stats.

Too bad here, u pissed many people... but you dont give a fk anyway cause they got no other option if they wanna play war :p

So you should just give people everything they want whenever they cry about it? Great idea.

"Omg, how could you do this, now weapon X is better than weapon Y" so then use weapon X. There has been quite alot of new players, judging by the advice channel. It's already hard enough for them to close the gear gap and they spend 80% of their time getting farmed by older players. Power creep is just going to make that worse
Orrud -> Hirn -> Norn -> Marty'r Square

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#15 » Tue May 14, 2019 6:33 am

Some weapons and sets were over tuned for their place in the path up to rr80/city sieges.

I have since corrected some and may have to correct more.

Current BiS items take a long time (or thought out, coordinated gameplay through communication and teamwork) to get and will become easier to get as higher stuff is introduced, which will then be relatively difficult to get.

When every dungeon, pq and rvr system is completed (which we do intend on implementing) costs/time investments will be measured and adjusted as they are now in order to facilitate a smooth, logical and enjoyable path, with plenty of options in builds/playstyles, on the way to the statistical superior bis gear.

In the mean time there will be some growing pain, as was felt with the rr45 weapons being corrected to perform how they should- as a weapon usable by someone who is rr45, and when conq and Dom were currently re-statted to fit the scale.

I read every post and respond to most everyone who messages me, but please try keep your feedback concise, precise and without added emotion so I can owe you the same.

Neil

Post#16 » Tue May 14, 2019 8:37 am

NoRKaLKiLLa wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 6:33 am Some weapons and sets were over tuned for their place in the path up to rr80/city sieges.

I have since corrected some and may have to correct more.

Current BiS items take a long time (or thought out, coordinated gameplay through communication and teamwork) to get and will become easier to get as higher stuff is introduced, which will then be relatively difficult to get.

When every dungeon, pq and rvr system is completed (which we do intend on implementing) costs/time investments will be measured and adjusted as they are now in order to facilitate a smooth, logical and enjoyable path, with plenty of options in builds/playstyles, on the way to the statistical superior bis gear.

In the mean time there will be some growing pain, as was felt with the rr45 weapons being corrected to perform how they should- as a weapon usable by someone who is rr45, and when conq and Dom were currently re-statted to fit the scale.

I read every post and respond to most everyone who messages me, but please try keep your feedback concise, precise and without added emotion so I can owe you the same.
Thank you for your explanation Norkal.

I understand the bigger plan you have in mind and it will be good in future.
The problem ist the effort people spend to grind these weapons and the disapointment you feel when they are downgraded in one patch - and you see other people running around with weapons that aren't touched yet.

Maybe it would have been a better idear to nerv them all togheter. Currently a part of the playerbase got nerved, the other part not. Future plans may change this, but actually it sucks.
SL NEILOR RR7X | BO NEILER RR7X

Hargrim
Developer

Post#17 » Tue May 14, 2019 8:58 am

Neil wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 8:37 am Thank you for your explanation Norkal.

I understand the bigger plan you have in mind and it will be good in future.
The problem ist the effort people spend to grind these weapons and the disapointment you feel when they are downgraded in one patch - and you see other people running around with weapons that aren't touched yet.

Maybe it would have been a better idear to nerv them all togheter. Currently a part of the playerbase got nerved, the other part not. Future plans may change this, but actually it sucks.

You can always ask for refund.

Neil

Post#18 » Tue May 14, 2019 10:57 am

Hargrim wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 8:58 am You can always ask for refund.
No thx m8 :D
SL NEILOR RR7X | BO NEILER RR7X

Ads
halohopper715

Post#19 » Tue May 14, 2019 6:57 pm

youre on a form and took the time to talk **** about it. shut the **** up. and yeah my verbiage is trash because its "angry". im just a marine and am speaking objectively. all of order needs rework and the DEVS know it and they do **** about it . sorry for my angry verbiage.

Sulorie

Post#20 » Tue May 14, 2019 7:31 pm

halohopper715 wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 6:57 pm youre on a form and took the time to talk **** about it. shut the **** up. and yeah my verbiage is trash because its "angry". im just a marine and am speaking objectively. all of order needs rework and the DEVS know it and they do **** about it . sorry for my angry verbiage.
Git gud. Never give up, isn't this something you guys learn?
Dying is no option.