Recent Topics

Ads

New shaman weapon

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
kottonai

New shaman weapon

Post#1 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:43 am

Hello everyone!
I main a Shaman level 74 and i love how it looks, but this new weapon don't look like a shaman weapon, it has a 'wood elf' type of looking, Shamans are suposed to wield staves that has skulls, mushrooms, spiders, half red moon, bones, mork symbols, etc.
This new staff should have one of those things that I just mentioned because right now it just like an elf staff.
I know that designers spent a lot of time developing the new weapons and also that they do it for free, but other carreers got cool looking weapons that are lore friendly.

I wonder, is there a chance that this staff could get a more shaman approach to it's design? Maybe a skull, muchrooms, etc.

Ads
Xarko

Re: SHAMAN NEW WEAPON DON'T FEET IN

Post#2 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:56 am

It does look a bit too.....clean.

edit: but you know what? Look at it this way. Greenskin steal a lot of things from other races and then refit it to their needs, right? Perhaps the staff head is a stolen piece from a powerful woodelf staff, your shammy just added some scrap metal and feathers to it.

adapter
Suspended

Post#3 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:20 pm

I agree, it doesn't look like a shaman staff, it's weird. Could be possible to add some skulls, spiders or whatever shaman looking thing you could get?
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

StrongUn

Post#4 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:22 pm

Yea, looks like a 2h axe

Noslock

Post#5 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:37 pm

Ye when i first saw it i thought it was a 2h axe for borc.

CountTalabecland

Post#6 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:11 pm

I like it, the spider face symbol on the top looks like the Red Eye Mountain logo from Total War Warhammer
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

catholicism198

Post#7 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:14 pm

Most of them do not look like they belong in the warhammer universe, but that is why you have an alt appearance option.

Martok

Re: New shaman weapon

Post#8 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:24 pm

At least it doesn't look like this:

Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ads
Nhl

Re: New shaman weapon

Post#9 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:34 pm

A strange staff, indeed... We don't need to farm 120 invader to buy this skin, that's the good news :mrgreen:
But what is this thing at the bottom of the stick ? A bird's nest ? A mushroom compost ?