Recent Topics

Ads

Ranked jewelry change the price to 5000k war crest to buy

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
areandar

Ranked jewelry change the price to 5000k war crest to buy

Post#1 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:13 am

Hello!
As the title says there is a very minimal and hard way in getting the jewel from ranked first u need a 1k mmr to gain the insignias and second they rarely pop this comes from a person that spend 26 hours the last 3 days in que and it never popped once only in the late evenings when basicly 1 a 2 guilds fight against themself to get what they need ..the small amount of players that play ranked care alot about their scores.
And thus when a newer player comes and loses the fight u get harassed blamed flamed etc wich is understandable cause its passion for winning.
(Ive never seen a more toxic part of the community as ranked.)

So in seeing this problem can we change the currency of the jewel to 5k war crest if not enough 10k to at least change the way of getting what u want out of it while not screwing their precious scores or basicly only to get the insignia . This way the ranked people can play their epeen game while the more casual player can get his stuff on a very long extended period off time..
Let me know what u think cause basicly the time zones i play these will never pop.

Ads
Lerris81

Re: Ranked jewelry change the price to 5000k war crest to buy

Post#2 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:48 am

amen

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#3 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:51 am

you can get warcrests in normal scs or in open rvr....

https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/War_Crests

areandar

Post#4 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:14 am

emiliorv wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:51 am you can get warcrests in normal scs or in open rvr....

https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/War_Crests
True but for this piece u need 50 insignia emblems wich is only achievable when u have 1k mmr rating then u get 1 per win or by weekend event rank 1 per completed stage. Thus the question can we change that 1 piece aswell to a price since the entire set has been changed already except that 1.

normanis

Post#5 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:18 am

u need 1k mmr to get 1 crest , shiton of salt ( like in lol). and i understand corectly u loose mmr status if u loose? how u even get that (wow thing) mmr? that why i also can agree with posts in thread, i qued from thusrday to ranked solo. byt never seen matches. i asked is it even alive anymore. some say yes. maby 0-0.99k mmr is diferent bracket and 1k+ is diferent? u can see ppl joining byt mostly its like 0 tanks 2 dps 0 heals. sometimes 6 dps and 1 healer and 0 tanks.
offc weirded part of game, why it even get coppy paste wow arenas
p.s maby reducing gain rvr reoyals from bags ( 5 royals in gold bag, latest patch) make it more opened byt i doubt.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

areandar

Post#6 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:52 pm

normanis wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:18 am u need 1k mmr to get 1 crest , shiton of salt ( like in lol). and i understand corectly u loose mmr status if u loose? how u even get that (wow thing) mmr? that why i also can agree with posts in thread, i qued from thusrday to ranked solo. byt never seen matches. i asked is it even alive anymore. some say yes. maby 0-0.99k mmr is diferent bracket and 1k+ is diferent? u can see ppl joining byt mostly its like 0 tanks 2 dps 0 heals. sometimes 6 dps and 1 healer and 0 tanks.
offc weirded part of game, why it even get coppy paste wow arenas
p.s maby reducing gain rvr reoyals from bags ( 5 royals in gold bag, latest patch) make it more opened byt i doubt.

yeah royals dont exist no more but i get ur point fyi basicly all iam asking is following the ror logic of making all gear accesible with 1 currency the whole armor set is already in medals make the jewel aswell then to finish at least set.

Tesq

Post#7 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:40 pm

2 cent, just drop the 1k mmr wall , i see the merit of force ppl in doing ranked if you want ranked gear (promote ranked play with carot) but the 1mmr is ankward.

was for me i would had left sovereign and ranked gear with their own currency while everything else gone into war crest.

imo ranked would only benefith in removing the 1k mmr wall maybe increase the cost of the insigna even by alot but stick the reward for win
Last edited by Tesq on Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

areandar

Post#8 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:49 pm

Tesq wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:40 pm 2 cent, just drop the 1k mmr wall , i see the merit of force ppl in doing ranked if you want ranked gear (promote ranked play with carot) but the 1mmr is ankward.

was for me i had left sovereign and ranked gear with their own currency while everything else gone into war crest.

imo ranked would only benefith in removing the 1k mmr wall maybe increase the cost of the insigna even by alot but stick the reward for win

but why force people to do ranked WHEN IT NEVER POPS for some timezones. according to ror (do anything u like to gain ur medals) the gears already made war crest so do the jewel aswell cause why even bother changing it on the gears themself then. it doesnt make sense whatsoever.

Ads
SmackdownNinja

Post#9 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:56 pm

Agreed, anywhere from 4-5k is a fair investment for it. That way it would follow the rest of the ranked gear theme of, "Ranked scenarios remain the fastest way to acquire these sets, but the War Crests can be used as an alternative." And honestly without the ring, there is not much reason to go after the ranked set. Literally, the thing that makes the ranked set worth using is still locked behind a content wall that war crests was supposed to "fix". Ranked has been out long enough, even the ring isn't enough carrot to make people want to play the game mode. They should allow people to play game how they want, and still be able to progress like war crests intended.
Voldro BG-85
Nuketown BW-82

Sulorie

Post#10 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:20 pm

I am not sure but I don't think the weekly ranked quest got removed but this still means 25 weeks with at least 10 weekly wins, which is basically half a year of farming in the rare case you get even get so many pops, which is very unlikely for some time zones or certain MMR brackets.

Outside of appointed group ranked games, which would be actually the least time consuming way, the grp ranked queue is dead and when ppl know, that the only enemy team in queue is stacked with good players, why would anyone else queue, unless they bring a similar rooster?
They do it 1-2 times and then stop to queue.

In solo ranked, your results are heavily influenced by others. Causes a lot frustration and no reliable way to get even close to 1000 mmr, unless you happen to consistently get matched with dps, who can actually secure kills. While tanks have a very important role as well, as long as you make no kills, you don't win and no mmr increase. At the same time, losing reduces mmr way more than wins increase it and in many cases the class setups are stacked against one team.
Dying is no option.