Quest indicators on Map no longer displaying

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
BlueAlu

Quest indicators on Map no longer displaying

Post#1 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:14 pm

Been having this issue for a few days - the red area markers on the map that indicate a quest area aren't showing for me. They do appear in the mini-map if I get close enough for that area to be in my mini-map, but not in the full map popup.

Makes it very difficult to do some quests as they don't indicate where you're meant to go in the quest.

(Yes, I have toggled both tracking toggles off and on, and this has been occurring for multiple days, so I've restarted and re-run the launcher)

Ads
warlover

Re: Quest indicators on Map no longer displaying

Post#2 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:45 pm

BlueAlu wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:14 pm Been having this issue for a few days - the red area markers on the map that indicate a quest area aren't showing for me. They do appear in the mini-map if I get close enough for that area to be in my mini-map, but not in the full map popup.

Makes it very difficult to do some quests as they don't indicate where you're meant to go in the quest.

(Yes, I have toggled both tracking toggles off and on, and this has been occurring for multiple days, so I've restarted and re-run the launcher)
This has been happening to my main toon for years, never shows the red on map, i just learned to live with it :(

BlueAlu

Post#3 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:57 pm

For me it's been two or three days, I was lucky I already knew where some quests were due to my prior logon, but if I hadn't been playing multiple days in a row to remember quests I was working on I wouldn't have even noticed that it was going on.

Akalukz

Post#4 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:03 pm

make sure they on visible on your on-screen quest progress tracker. If they aren't on the "list" they won't be on the mini-map.
-= Agony =-

BlueAlu

Post#5 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:26 pm

Akalukz wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:03 pm make sure they on visible on your on-screen quest progress tracker. If they aren't on the "list" they won't be on the mini-map.
...I literally said they *are* on the mini-map. They're not on the M map.

If they're on my mini-map, obviously I have them on-screen on my quest progress tracker.

Akalukz

Post#6 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:46 pm

I see I misread, no clue then
-= Agony =-