Recent Topics

Ads

Start a Solo Ranked Season

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
trh382

Start a Solo Ranked Season

Post#1 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:48 pm

Proposal

Fire a Solo Ranked season starting Monday February 19

Call the season "Chaotic Ranked" and label the rewards from it "Chaos Season 3rd Place" etc.

Many people wish to play Solo Ranked and the queues will only be active if a season is started. While the game is in the middle of balancing, it is better to let those who wish to play the game do so. Any concerns about "unfair rewards" can be addressed by labeling the seasonal badges as being from the chaos season. No one who is successful in ranked is short on crests/renown so there won't be a bad incentive to get easy rewards.

I am assuming that firing a ranked season involves a very small amount of work on the RoR team side as all of the coding is in place already from previous seasons.

Results and reports from the ranked season will provide additional bug identification opportunities from very experienced players and additional information to the balance team.

Ads
Toshutkidup

Re: Start a Solo Ranked Season

Post#2 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:17 pm

No thx I’m ok
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

gyps

Post#3 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:41 pm

Imagine an incredible RP vs Zealot....

oaliaen

Post#4 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:26 pm

dps healer will always win

Zxul

Post#5 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:19 am

trh382 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:48 pm Many people wish to play Solo Ranked
Great, so far you get the award for funniest post of 2024.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Hazmy
Community Management

Post#6 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:42 am

Locking the Topic with an official answer:

Ranked Pre Season 7 will be ending soon, and Ranked Season 7 is starting on the 29th April as Scheduled!