Search found 160 matches
- Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:31 pm
- Forum: Events
- Topic: In loving memory of BipolarGary. May Sigmar guide you to Morr's Realm peacefully
- Replies: 23
- Views: 2397
My condolences to his family and friends.
Glad I farmed healing Sov on my DoK for it to be nerfed into the ground. A nerf for warband gameplay maybe but a buff for smallscale, at least for dok/wp. How the gear changes are anything else than a hard nerf? There are no positive small scale effects. Zumos post wasn't about the skill changes. T...
- Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:11 pm
- Forum: Suggestions & Feedback
- Topic: Slayer ID+Rampage+CD reduction over performing
- Replies: 87
- Views: 4151
I think the most alarming part of all this is that Order don't have more viable options like destro have in warband setup.
- Thu May 21, 2020 8:17 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Bright Wizards are way better than Sorcs in the main part of the game, large scale combat
- Replies: 56
- Views: 8775
Sorc got m2 morale dump just like BW have, which they didnt have earlier so they already got buffed.
- Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:00 am
- Forum: Dark Elves
- Topic: WE Build Ideas + Tactics Combos
- Replies: 28
- Views: 10314
Your build is sound and pick up elixirs of shadows when you get your next mastery point. Flanking and frenzied Mayhem will increase the damage of Witchbrew. Last time I tested it taste of blood doesn't. Brute force, frenzied mayhem, flanking and increased pain will work just fine. Beastlord is a goo...