Search found 31 matches

>
by Artwork
Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:14 am
Forum: High Elves
Topic: Talismans Advice
Replies: 1
Views: 343

Re: Talismans Advice

For a S&B tank, any combination of Wounds, Toughness, Armor, or Initiative talismans will work fine. If you aren't R40 yet, and you are grinding solo, you may want to pick up a 2H sword and some cheap strength talis to speed things up for those times between scenarios and RvR.
by Artwork
Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:08 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Need advice on what want to play Duo
Replies: 6
Views: 526

Re: Need advice on what want to play Duo

If you actually mean to PvE together, you can pick pretty much any class you like and you'll do fine alongside a shaman. PvE isn't particularly hard in this game. It's also not usually very interesting or challenging, excepting maybe a few end-game runs. The game was designed mostly for PvP, and tha...
by Artwork
Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:30 am
Forum: Technical support
Topic: CTD after trying to launch
Replies: 13
Views: 1160

Re: CTD after trying to launch

They just re-started the server, so you were probably unlucky in your timing. Wait 15-20 minutes, then try to log in again.
by Artwork
Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:23 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Scenario emblems
Replies: 26
Views: 1478

Re: Scenario emblems

Short answer, you'll start getting better emblems at R40. Longer answer, you won't get Officer Emblems at your Renown Rank, you'll start earning Conqueror Emblems at R40/RR40 (or RR41, can't remember which.) You will be able to convert them down to Officer if you choose to, though.
by Artwork
Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:10 am
Forum: Technical support
Topic: running even after I let go of the button
Replies: 2
Views: 561

Re: running even after I let go of the button

10% of the time (for me) it's lag. The other 90% of the time it's a bug and I re-log.
by Artwork
Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:57 am
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Topic: Greetings
Replies: 1
Views: 608

Re: Greetings

Welcome back to both of you :)
The game needs healers on both sides most of the time, so I'm sure your in-game reception will be good as well.
by Artwork
Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:22 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Returning DOK
Replies: 5
Views: 589

Re: Returning DOK

Some general answers to your questions. 1. Yes, BW/Sorc AOE has been adjusted. It can still be potent when warbands are formed around the concept, but even back in LIVE it was nerfed a year or three before the game died. 2. DoK's are in no way underwhelming in RoR. They are best at group heals, and ...
by Artwork
Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:06 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: A New destro healers experience.
Replies: 13
Views: 1518

Re: A New destro healers experience.

1) Welcome back! 2) Surprise!, the lack of appreciation for healers hasn't changed much in 10+ years, especially/mostly from bad players. 3) Despite number 2 above, I'd say 70-80 percent of the current population here understands where you are coming from (it's a fringe game, and most players have p...
by Artwork
Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:28 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Goals for leveling a new character
Replies: 4
Views: 770

Goals for leveling a new character

It's been a while since I played around in T1 (or any other tier), and I'm looking for information/opinion/advice on leveling and RR. Last I played through T1 (6 months or so ago), it was possible with patience to hit level 16 with 29/30RR, although boring (as you almost had to avoid any real PvP to...
by Artwork
Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:31 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Is it safe....
Replies: 30
Views: 3065

Re: Is it safe....

I rarely (almost never until now?) get involved in Forum drama, but I do keep up with the state of the game. That said, Belladonna, you'd help your own cause by not trying to out-Trump Trump. You, and your guild, are good. You are not the best of the best, but you're good. If you'd just play the gam...