Recent Topics

Ads

Visual Guide to City Sets

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
wargrimnir
Head Game Master
Posts: 6112
Contact:

Visual Guide to City Sets

Post#1 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:28 pm

Thanks goes to Noiree and Aurandilaz for taking pictures

This is a work in progress and will be updated in the near future.

Forces of Destruction
Spoiler:
Chaos
Sov - Alt Sov - Warlord - Back
Spoiler:
Chosen
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Marauder
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Magus
Spoiler:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Zealot
Spoiler:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Greenskin
Back - alt Sov - main Sov - Warlord
Spoiler:
Black Orc
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Choppa
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Shaman
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Squig Herder
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Dark Elfs
alt Sov - main Sov - Warlord - Back
Spoiler:
Blackguard
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Disciple of Khaine
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Sorc
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Witch Elf
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
User avatar
wargrimnir
Head Game Master
Posts: 6112
Contact:

Re: Visual Guide to City Sets

Post#2 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:28 pm

Order City Sets

WARLORD
Spoiler:

Dwarfs
Spoiler:
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Empire
Spoiler:
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

High Elves
Spoiler:
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

SOVEREIGN - defensive
Spoiler:
Dwarfs
Spoiler:
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Empire
Spoiler:
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
High Elves
Spoiler:
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

SOVEREIGN - offensive
Spoiler:
Dwarfs
Spoiler:
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Empire
Spoiler:
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
High Elves
Spoiler:
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Omegus
Posts: 120

Re: Visual Guide to City Sets

Post#3 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:55 pm

Thank you for uploading pictures of the set. Time to grind out that main sov Zealot helm...

Is the apperarance of the Warlord and Sov gear exclusive to these pieces or is some of it available on existing items? The Zealot feet look like they're copies from existing sets but everything else either looks new or is from gear I haven't acquired yet.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

User avatar
wargrimnir
Head Game Master
Posts: 6112
Contact:

Re: Visual Guide to City Sets

Post#4 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:57 pm

Omegus wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:55 pm
Thank you for uploading pictures of the set. Time to grind out that main sov Zealot helm...

Is the apperarance of the Warlord and Sov gear exclusive to these pieces or is some of it available on existing items? The Zealot feet look like they're copies from existing sets but everything else either looks new or is from gear I haven't acquired yet.
These should all be unique appearances. We've been saving them for a while.
Image
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

User avatar
Aurandilaz
Posts: 1779

Re: Visual Guide to City Sets

Post#5 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:11 am

Adding few missing ones - copy this post to main post and maybe delete this later;


Greenskin sin order of Back - alt Sov - main Sov - Warlord
Spoiler:
BORK
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
CHOP
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Sham
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Meatball
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Emo Elfs in order of alt Sov - main Sov - Warlord - Back
Spoiler:
BG
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
DOK
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Sorc
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
WE
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image

jhwieser
Posts: 34

Re: Visual Guide to City Sets

Post#6 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:32 pm

Really stunning, thank you so much devs! Incredible.

Now so much to grind so I can mix and match...

Xtaziz
Posts: 36

Re: Visual Guide to City Sets

Post#7 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:53 pm

I regret taking such a huge breaks! T_T
Akuraz|Kimochiii
www.twitch.tv/XTAZIZ

User avatar
Haskr
Posts: 370

Re: Visual Guide to City Sets

Post#8 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:53 pm

Aurandilaz wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:11 am
Adding few missing ones - copy this post to main post and maybe delete this later;


Greenskin sin order of Back - alt Sov - main Sov - Warlord
Spoiler:
BORK
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
CHOP
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Sham
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Meatball
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Emo Elfs in order of alt Sov - main Sov - Warlord - Back
Spoiler:
BG
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
DOK
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Sorc
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
WE
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Hey would it be possible to also show the male sorcerer robes as they differ quite a lot from the female ones (lookswise), and all over the internet I allways only find pictures of the female ones!
Would be really cool! :)

Ads
User avatar
live4treasure
Posts: 267

Re: Visual Guide to City Sets

Post#9 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:10 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:57 pm
Omegus wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:55 pm
Thank you for uploading pictures of the set. Time to grind out that main sov Zealot helm...

Is the apperarance of the Warlord and Sov gear exclusive to these pieces or is some of it available on existing items? The Zealot feet look like they're copies from existing sets but everything else either looks new or is from gear I haven't acquired yet.
These should all be unique appearances. We've been saving them for a while.
I believe Archmage Warlord is a copy paste of the existing Conqueror set, excluding the cloak.
The Shadow Warrior offensive Sovereign seems like a copy of an earlier RvR set as well, though I can't quite put my finger on the specifics.

Not sure if that's an oversight or just a case of running out of sets to present, but thought I'd mention it.
Giladar - rr 80 DPS AM

User avatar
Ninjagon
Posts: 158

Re: Visual Guide to City Sets

Post#10 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:40 pm

Great work, devs!
Is there any info about STATS from those new warlord/sovereign sets please?
Ninjagon, that Bright Wizard who excels in killing himself. No destruction character. My BW Build
Velmires, WP alt.
Spoiler:
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests