Recent Topics

Ads

PTS Patch Notes 29/04/2024

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
normanis

Re: PTS Patch Notes 29/04/2024

Post#81 » Thu May 02, 2024 9:15 am

Farrul wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 8:01 am Decent SM buffs and IB is moving in the right direction again( i still honestly do not think 0,5 on grudge is going to suffice, consider 0.25 )

As for BO (ouch!)... as other have already written removing You Wot and replacing it with a new DPS ability is a mistake. BO 2H is not going to be in a good spot.

The main reason is that BO 2H did not need more dps but it certainly needed defences as the largest most easily targetable object on the battlefields. Besides the orc wounds racial tactics it seems to be the most squishiest 2h tank around.

The new tactic ( which is supposed to compensate a bit) is simply put in the wrong tree, it need to be placed in Brawler for decent builds to be made, besides it double taxes the BO since it also requires a tactic slot(!) whereas You Wot did not.

This is big nerf to the BO 2H and the replacement is not needed at all.

Imho instead of a fancy new ability for the BO ( seems to be the same idea behind the SM new ability, difference is the implementation synergizes well for SM, for BO it is the opposite)

Instead i'd like to suggest reasonable nerf to You WoT!?!!! and let it remain as the 13pt Brawler ability.

Make it require 2h ( No more SnB You Wot) and lower the defences to 10% down from 15%, resistances to 20% down from 30%. ( let armor remain 30% and 10% damage)

Finally after years of griefing the playerbase the most broken roaming spec, Def Regen WE can't go around dealing damage without building mainstat like every dps class should, good job dev team on Witch Brew adjustments to scale with DB.
black orc anyway is builded very weird in ror. we all imagine from warhammer orcs are like barbarians
1. orcs are big and brutal, so their abilities should have more offensive vs sword master (who is elf, byt elfs are more agrresive with skills than big brutal orc). byt da greenest proc only when someone hit u, not when u hit athers. (sword master in this are more offensive than big green orc).
2, u have also tactic what deal damage whenever proc warbelows. (create it to elemental damage like shaman have , becayse of waagh how its works)
3. da toughest is weak mirror wp wounds buff.(previous it was just self buff) i would increase it not 30 wounds byt 50wounds. (liniments are also around 50 wounds)
snb orc is in good spot, big and tough. 2h tanks shoudnt last longer than snb orc
Last edited by normanis on Thu May 02, 2024 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Ads
normanis

Post#82 » Thu May 02, 2024 9:19 am

what63 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:13 am
normanis wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:00 am
Farrul wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 8:05 am
I am not sure if you played BO yourself, however i must correct you since You Wot had big downside in the self-snare component, running slow is a death sentence to tank sometimes. But i Agree You Wot was perhaps a bit too good, hence why nerfing it a bit and excluding it from SnB is the best solution for BO and would make everyone happy. This new ability replacement is a mistake.
ppl before in forum told use juggernout to remove snare (when u wot appeared first time in ror) because 2h black orc was squishy and ppl buffed class without downgrades.(its not downgrade if u can remove debuff by yourself :D ).
Juggernaut used to remove the debuff, no longer does after ability rework. Also, having to pop a one minute CD for the sake of clearing anything is still very much not a boon anyways lol
so i understand like this. first make broken abilitie,(becaus ei like solo play (ppl who defended solo play) dont touch it) than dont care about it (to all complains, answer is work as intend, use juggernout to remove debuff) than nerf it and than remove it. :?
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

reynor007

Post#83 » Thu May 02, 2024 4:19 pm

Moonbiter wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 8:44 am You Wot iznt too gud.
1. It has 10 sec self snare
2. It works 20sec with 30cd (See the Suppression)
3. It gives around 150 resists which is very low compare with Da Greenest 380
4. +30% armour for a tank...I don't see the effect most of the time. The armour is not a weak spot
5. +10% dmg is for offence, while itz clear defense ability. I can't use it for dmg because of self snare after 20sec. So, that +10% dmg is highly situational

So, You Wot has many contradictions instead of synnergy. The only gud is +15% defence, but it works just 2/3 of time, so itz equal to +10% average. Not much, huh?

I agree that BO need defensive ability, not one more offensive.

E.g. You Wot v2:
Damaging (some avg dmg)
Require Great weapon
20sec buff: +15% defensive (as is)
20sec cd

PS Follow 'me Lead need to be stacked as it was some time ago

PPS the 'mostest' pain for BO is lack of synnergy of abilities and tactics. Chosen and BG has it.
LOL what I’ll tell you a secret, in any battle, you will almost always be under a 40% slowdown, so this is a very dubious negative effect, another discovery for you, you can remove this slowdown with your ability, which for 5 seconds gives immunity to the slowdown Is 180 resist not enough??? you always have 42%+ defense against all magic, that's just crazy, you have about 1000 of each resist with da green, that means that after am bw lowers it to you, you will still have 42% magic damage reduction
30% armor for a dps tank is an even more inadequate thing than resist, for example WL has 40% armor penetration and 1400 armor reduction, and after all this, BO will still have a 75% reduction in physical damage🤣🤣 slayer is the only physical class that can inflict at least some damage on Bork
the ability is clearly an offensive ability because it is in 1 tree, which clearly hints that it should be used with 2h and 10% damage for 20 seconds for an ability that cannot be dispelled, again this is just too strong
I don’t even want to talk about 15% of all defensive skills, it’s simple as inadequately as possible def sov gives 10% dungeon weapon 10%
and the main thing to remember is that this ability shouldn’t be in the game at all, it just appeared and BO didn’t lose anything tell me what I lost kotbs and what I received over the last 4 years???
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Detangler

Post#84 » Thu May 02, 2024 4:32 pm

reynor007 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 4:19 pm
4. +30% armour for a tank...I don't see the effect most of the time. The armour is not a weak spot
5. +10% dmg is for offence, while itz clear defense ability. I can't use it for dmg because of self snare after 20sec. So, that +10% dmg is highly situational

So, You Wot has many contradictions instead of synnergy. The only gud is +15% defence, but it works just 2/3 of time, so itz equal to +10% average. Not much, huh?

E.g. You Wot v2:
Damaging (some avg dmg)
Require Great weapon
20sec cd

PPS the 'mostest' pain for BO is lack of synnergy of abilities and tactics. Chosen and BG has it.
LOL what I’ll tell you a secret, in any battle, you will almost always be under a 40% slowdown, so this is a very dubious negative effect, another discovery for you, you can remove this slowdown with your ability, which for 5 seconds gives immunity to the slowdown Is 180 resist not enough??? you always have 42%+ defense against all magic, that's just crazy, you have about 1000 of each resist with da green, that means that after am bw lowers it to you, you will still have 42% magic damage reduction
30% armor for a dps tank is an even more inadequate thing than resist, for example WL has 40% armor penetration and 1400 armor reduction, and after all this, BO will still have a 75% reduction in physical damage🤣🤣 slayer is the only physical class that can inflict at least some damage on Bork
the ability is clearly an offensive ability because it is in 1 tree, which clearly hints that it should be used with 2h and 10% damage for 20 seconds for an ability that cannot be dispelled, again this is just too strong
I don’t even want to talk about 15% of all defensive skills, it’s simple as inadequately as possible def sov gives 10% dungeon weapon 10%
and the main thing to remember is that this ability shouldn’t be in the game at all, it just appeared and BO didn’t lose anything tell me what I lost kotbs and what I received over the last 4 years???
I never had an issue with BO 2H damage being high or You Wot being in the game because BO brought the least utility of all 2h tanks. Every buff/debuff they have is applied easier or overwritten by any other Destro tank. At least let them be a sub-par true DPS class.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

reynor007

Post#85 » Thu May 02, 2024 4:53 pm

Detangler wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 4:32 pm

E.g. You Wot v2:
Damaging (some avg dmg)
Require Great weapon
20sec cd

I never had an issue with BO 2H damage being high or You Wot being in the game because BO brought the least utility of all 2h tanks. Every buff/debuff they have is applied easier or overwritten by any other Destro tank. At least let them be a sub-par true DPS class.
you love rvr, I promise you Y Wot in big battles, that’s why it was removed, y wot was an imba for solo, but this is not a game about solo, so be glad that it was replaced with a really useful ability
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Moonbiter

Post#86 » Thu May 02, 2024 5:32 pm

E.g. You Wot v2:
Damaging (some avg dmg)
Require Great weapon
20sec cd

Wow, very toxic. You wot?!
:mrgreen:
BO most defenceless tank. Wanna make BO even more squsihy? Why? There would not be any BO, datz it.

For you to know, Juggernaught gives no immunity for You Wot debuff.

See ya soloing )

Avanos

Post#87 » Thu May 02, 2024 5:49 pm

Zxul wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:41 pm
reynor007 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:27 pm
Zxul wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:00 am

So def Witchbrew WE just got nerfed into ground. + Need to see other changes.
I said it would be It’s a pity that it took another half a year
WE diversifying from only having the Witchbrew build is a good thing. Problem is, currently WE doesn't has any other build- only other good finisher was RA, and it got nerfed hard in abilities patch. WH at least has synergy between abilities, even if currently it is underpowered, WE doesn't has even that.
Agree and disagree with you.

Witchbrew change is either a nerf or a buff for how you play (for my defensive build - its actually a buff!) I can argue that yes, RA was a good finisher - and still is - but a shell of what it was before unless you heavily spec into it giving up a lot of utility along the way. When I play glass - I find that I don't really have a use for bloodlust points anymore.
I too would like to see some more synergy between WE abilities.
Veretta the Witch Elf

reynor007

Post#88 » Thu May 02, 2024 7:12 pm

Moonbiter wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 5:32 pm Wow, very toxic. You wot?!
:mrgreen:
BO most defenceless tank. Wanna make BO even more squsihy? Why? There would not be any BO, datz it.

For you to know, Juggernaught gives no immunity for You Wot debuff.

See ya soloing )
juggernaut no longer allows you to remove the 20% slowdown, oh my God, that’s it, now it seems to me that this skill is not usable at all just like vigilance kotbs, which cannot be used with 2h, elemental damage for the glory branch, runfang which lost 400 stats, m2 which lost 15 seconds of duration, 10% crit damage from aura, magic damage from OYG, gkd for sun shield, and what is it received in return? antidetaunt for the class with the lowest damage in the game🤣🤣🤣 x3 dot with elemental damage, which hits the same as x1 dot chosen? maybe it’s time to really evaluate your abilities adequately, and not the way you want
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Ads
diegomess

Post#89 » Thu May 02, 2024 7:35 pm

BO has never been a huge menace in solo roaming, cant do nothing against range kiting and has mixed performance against other 2h tanks more on the losing side.

should be removed for snb, they dont need more defence with a shield
Chosen Dahaka RR88
BO Zamedi 80

reynor007

Post#90 » Thu May 02, 2024 7:45 pm

diegomess wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 7:35 pm BO has never been a huge menace in solo roaming, cant do nothing against range kiting and has mixed performance against other 2h tanks more on the losing side.

should be removed for snb, they dont need more defence with a shield
hello friend, glad to see you) dps BO does not seem to be a serious threat, but the regen BO is very meager, it has a lot of protection, and a good damage indicator, after the nerf WH, probably only a slayer or one of the kiters can kill him
give this ability a duration of 10 seconds with a CD of 30, so that people don’t mindlessly press it when they see an enemy, but actually at the right moment, or weaken the effect by 30-40% and leave the duration for 20 seconds
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+