Recent Topics

Ads

[Two Weeks] Looking for more!

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Community Management

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Stophy22

[Two Weeks] Looking for more!

Post#1 » Sat May 15, 2021 9:42 am

We are a new hardcore guild by the name of Two Weeks. We are not a new guild as the guild has existed for some time now but we recently decided to make the change toward a hardcore mentality. I'm reaching out here because I know there are a lot of players that don't log into the game or have a hard time logging in are missing a community or consistency of players to play with. I offer that community to you, let me elaborate.

-During NA hours it can be pretty scarce for player-base and grouping. We have a pretty consistent NA time group of players and during EU we have alliance that we play regularly with.
-Strong leadership and members that have played the game for a long time exist within this guild, if you have the right mentality you will thrive here. We are all looking to better ourselves, including our leaders.
-Healthy community of people willing to play together and grow together.
-Strong alliance during EU times so encompass all time-zones requirements in the guild
-Enough leniency to experiment with off meta build to see what can go beyond the meta, what preforms and what doesn't. We don't take control of what people play, if you are motivated and working toward betterment with us, that will fit right in. Although there are things that innately work in this game if you can't find things that work we can help.
-Newer players are welcomed to join as we offer a lot of educational advice and want to help create good habits at the start at ones career, as you better yourself and show activity within guild we will notice!
-Working toward playing both sides but focusing mainly on order for the time being as that has become the default. NA times offer flexibility so we move around.

Some ground rules all members follow:

Don't be a ****
This probably is the biggest rule. Self Explanatory.

Come to win
A lot of players have a poor mentality and give up on the first sight of big name guilds/certain players/habit. Leave that at the door when you walk into this guild.

Always better yourself
Applies to everyone, including leaders. I am playing this game to learn and get better, and I expect all those beside us to do the same.

Help the guild
The community is what makes us thrive and allows us to grow, put the community first when making decisions. Try to fill groups. Share the load. Help each-other.

If this interests you reach out to me in game(Curo, Scryptmar, Qurodon, Aeiro) or over discord.
Spoiler:
Stophy22#6708
Right now we really are trying to recruit more tanks and heals to focus but all who are interested please dont hesitate to reach out!
Kuro Mara R8x
Bunji DoK R6x
Kurodon BG R8x
Curo Whitelion R7x
Scryptmar WP R5x
Aiero Swordwizard R4x

Ads
Stophy22

Re: [Two Weeks] Looking for more!

Post#2 » Fri May 21, 2021 2:50 pm

Still actively recruiting tanks and healers, come be apart of something organized :)
Kuro Mara R8x
Bunji DoK R6x
Kurodon BG R8x
Curo Whitelion R7x
Scryptmar WP R5x
Aiero Swordwizard R4x

Stophy22

Post#3 » Fri May 28, 2021 5:53 pm

Looking for a dedicated ranged dps and as always tanks and healers!

Reach out to me in game @Curo @Aiero @Scryptmar ~!
Kuro Mara R8x
Bunji DoK R6x
Kurodon BG R8x
Curo Whitelion R7x
Scryptmar WP R5x
Aiero Swordwizard R4x

kekkers

Post#4 » Fri May 28, 2021 6:19 pm

Hi we are gamers and we play the game I would encourage you to join thank you.
GM of <Two Weeks>
80 WE/WH | 81 KotBS | 76 Sorc | 60 Zeal/Sham/AM | 51 BW | 56 WL | 53 RP
twitch.tv/kekkerss