Recent Topics

Ads

Odyssey is Recruiting!

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Community Management

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Goatrope

Re: Odyssey is Recruiting!

Post#31 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:41 pm

I just found out that this game is back!!! I plan on playing a DK as soon as my new PC shows up (Yes I bought a PC to play the game)

This guild sounds like a perfect home for me :)

I’ll be playing prime time NA!

Looking forward to meeting up with everyone

Ads
Waaagh1

Post#32 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:51 pm

@Caduceus

New, just looking for a place to chill and learn the game. You folks still recruiting?

If so please pm :mrgreen:

meatcpu

Post#33 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:41 pm

Goatrope wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:41 pm
I just found out that this game is back!!! I plan on playing a DK as soon as my new PC shows up (Yes I bought a PC to play the game)

I flipped when I found out too! I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I literally dreamed they had brought the game back a few times over the years .

We're definitely looking to add more NA players, we run some small scale stuff most nights. Hope your PC arrives soon!

Send me a DM here or a mail in game to Kalimari and I'll get you an invite. :)

Kestanen

Post#34 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:49 pm

I am a returning player from live and have been leveling a healing spec shaman. Is the guild still requiting???

Lotzohealz 30 shaman

Tekneek507

Post#35 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:44 pm

meatcpu wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:41 pm
Goatrope wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:41 pm

I flipped when I found out too! I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I literally dreamed they had brought the game back a few times over the years .

We're definitely looking to add more NA players, we run some small scale stuff most nights. Hope your PC arrives soon!

Send me a DM here or a mail in game to Kalimari and I'll get you an invite. :)
Hello!! Cant DM you, but NA player here and would love to join. Will try and catch you online as soon as my game updates!

meatcpu

Post#36 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:38 am

If you can't find me Roten/Oaf and Dharissa/Assirahd/Crabgrass are on most NA nights and can get you an invite as well.