Recent Topics

Ads

A proposal related to the design and quality of art

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
sioding
Game Master

Re: A proposal related to the design and quality of art

Post#11 » Sat May 25, 2024 3:45 pm

Nice redesign! Can't wait to see you switching on your inner Dawi and get something out of your brainforge for the dwarves.
OCRANA ...deal with it!
Jolinor
Siolor

sioding[at]returnofreckoning.com

Ads
XakasDrack

Post#12 » Sun May 26, 2024 10:46 pm

Amazing work my friend

Flowson
Game Artist

Post#13 » Mon May 27, 2024 8:49 am

@Pycckue thats some nice work. Good Job! Looking forward seeing more of them in the future !

othr

Post#14 » Mon May 27, 2024 10:33 am

Man, I sure hope you join the dev team and put your work in the game. This looks great.

Dackjanielz

Post#15 » Mon May 27, 2024 10:41 am

othr wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 10:33 am Man, I sure hope you join the dev team and put your work in the game. This looks great.

Agreed would be awesome

Swordmasterror

Post#16 » Thu May 30, 2024 3:02 pm

Any plans so we can see this wonder in the game?

TrainInVain

Post#17 » Thu May 30, 2024 4:03 pm

I like it, and glad to see its not flat from profile.

What 3d program do you use

Pycckue

Post#18 » Fri May 31, 2024 3:45 am

Swordmasterror wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 3:02 pm Any plans so we can see this wonder in the game?
I created this work without knowing the specifics of the game client and just imagining how it should look. I'm currently working on more compact graphics to figure things out and then I'll continue working on the sword.
Plus, at the moment, the sword needs to be slightly optimized and the color/saturation palette adjusted. The color of the original sword has its own charm and in this case I will try to preserve it.
It will take some time and I believe that I will be able to please you all with something.
sioding wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 3:45 pm Nice redesign! Can't wait to see you switching on your inner Dawi and get something out of your brainforge for the dwarves.
Thanks a lot! Of course I have so many plans for the dwarves!
TrainInVain wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 4:03 pm I like it, and glad to see its not flat from profile.

What 3d program do you use
Thank you. One of my goals is to reduce the number of conventionally flat elements. I need some time to understand to what extent this is possible.
I prefer Blender, 3DCoat, Substance Painter and Photoshop.

————————————————————————————————————————
And thank you all very much for your kind words. I am truly pleased that my initiative was favorably received!

Ads