Recent Topics

Ads

[Suggestion] ¿PQ Medallions for improve PvE?

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Bastion

[Suggestion] ¿PQ Medallions for improve PvE?

Post#1 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:10 am

Hi ppl i thought about this for improve PvE players (this game is PvP yeh, but has a beautiful EMPTY world because the people in their majority plays RvR/SCs.

For example, you can get Decimator Set with Recruit Medallions or by T1 rvr drop, you have 2 ways to get it, Carnage Set (First PvE set) only you can get it if get Gold Bag and this PQs normally are Hard (hard for 2-3 ppls) so, i thought this:

- New medal -> PQ Medal (or with other name)

How to get it? In PQs bags, depend of bag:

- White Bag -> 1 PQ Medal
- Green Bag -> 2 PQ Medals
- Blue Bag -> 4 PQ Medals
- Purple Bag -> 6 PQ Medals
- Gold Bag -> No medals, because you get a Set Item.

After that, you go to PQ Rewards NPC in you tier (T1 for example only sell Carnage)

Armor -> 20-25 PQ Medals
Shoes -> 10-12 PQ Medals

What we get with this? The people has access to PvE sets by solo/duo etc... farming PQs, and another way to get PvE sets (2 like a PvP sets). You need invest more time that get Gold Bags, but is possible to get sets.

In tier 2 can be:

- White bag -> 2 PQ Medals
- Green bag -> 3 PQ Medals
- Blue Bag -> 6 PQ Medals
- Purple Bag -> 8 PQ Medals

Armor -> 40-45 PQ Medals
Shoes -> 20-24 PQ Medals
Gloves -> 25-30 PQ Medals

Etc....

Here i leave my idea

Greetings!
Bretonnia was a shield for Wood Elves, normal, they have Toughness 3 also know like paper elves.

Ads
shaggyboomboom

Re: [Suggestion] ¿PQ Medallions for improve PvE?

Post#2 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:59 am

With the new armor prices in T1-3 you almost always gonna get the PvP sets and getting PvE sets almost completely pointless (except Mayham set for MDPS with that sick 800 armor debuff proc 5 piece bonus).
Don't see what really hard with getting the full sets now anyway.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#3 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:51 am

I dont see what good this will do?

I mean for T4 (the tier that matters, sorry if that sounds harsh) you have a PQ set that is obtainable with currency (the ruin set and its fragments)

shaggyboomboom

Post#4 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:21 am

Exactly, T1-3 don't really matter, noone stays in these tiers forever (except some shammies and AMs).