Recent Topics

Ads

Guard for the Realm

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
GhostNappa

Re: Guard for the Realm

Post#11 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:37 pm

You could always use Challenge! on whoever is attacking your ungrouped friend if possible. Not to mention the various CC abilities the tanks have and you don't actually need guard to save people sometimes.

inb4 taken out of context

Ads
flintboth

Post#12 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:05 pm

Thanks for the replies, I was asking this in regard of Realm cohesion, this is the interest to all to protect/heal and guard player focused, grouped or not grouped; Because if this player going to die and the other Realm outnumbered you, the next one targeted will be you or one of your members, so is better to keep alive the first target with heal, interupt, snare... Plus if your group members don't need guard during this time.
That's why I was asking for guard.
But yes, it is probably not good for the groups competition and I don't know if it's good for the Realm, tank abble to protect a Realm mate.
We are lucky to be able to heal other players from the same Realm, out grouped.
monkey 079 (test failure - escaped)

Jaycub

Post#13 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:56 pm

How will we get easy wins in scenarios by targeting pugs in the offgroup who we know won't get guard for ez kills to make it 12v6 in 10 seconds? :^)
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#14 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:15 pm

anyway, its not going to happen, locking thread.