Recent Topics

Ads

Idea for live event

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
sonorous

Idea for live event

Post#1 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:24 pm

Hey!

So I had an idea for a live event. Not sure if it is possible to implement but here goes.

The backstory is something along the lines of

"Karl Franz has issued an imperial order summoning the greatest fighters across the empire to prepare for a clandestine mission. At the dead of night a supply wagon concealed with the magic from the high council of bright wizards infiltrated the inevitable city. The sole purpose of these brave warriors. Inflict terror and destruction upon the forces of destruction by striking at the heart of their evil. " -- and vice versa for destro

The premise of the event is that there are two GM teams. One each for Alt/IC as really op champs running about killing ****.
Its a terrifying game of hide and seek. Where you have to work together to avoid their rampage. Extra mobs of heroes and lords can be spawned along the alley ways to slow down movement. Or those wretched nurglings.

All you have to do is not die :) how hard could it be.

There are more complex ideas such as maybe having lords that u kill while trying to run away from the gms give u auras.

PPl can always use scrolls etc but there is no fun in that and only they lose. I kind of see an alien isolation type thing going on...especially on coms it should be a blast.

Curious to know if this is possible. But also welcome any other suggestions.
Kolland & Irolland

Ads
Martok

Re: Idea for live event

Post#2 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:01 pm

It is an interesting idea. Running around the IC as an Order invader was always fun. My sense is the Devs, being the grand-masters at coding this game they are, could do it, but probably have other stuff to do first.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

sonorous

Re: Idea for live event

Post#3 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:01 pm

Yeah I know. But at least its down in writing so in the blue moon its relevant then the idea at least has a base.
I just think since Altdorf/IC sieges are a long way off it would add a good bit of nostalgia without hopefully taking too much effort
Kolland & Irolland