Recent Topics

Ads

Matchmaking scenarios low tiers

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Warfare80

Matchmaking scenarios low tiers

Post#1 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:26 pm

Im a order pug-player on Martyrs Square. I love the game and i ofc love the RvR. I do have one question about scenario matchmaking T1-T3. I wrote down the setup in my last 20 scenarios. Destro had 4+ healers in 16 of those. Order had 0 healers in 8 scenarios,1-3 in 10. In a pug you gonna loose 90% of the fights if you get outhealed. A pug love to hit tanks and i dont mind. This is not a wine thread even if it sounds like it. Im just curious if theres no matchmaking or if its a low (healer) population problem. Or its just bad luck? I have OFC seen games when destro had zero healers and order had a bunch of em.
The "look ma, I posted on the forums" award goes to...
Spoiler:
1 *****
2 Warfare80
3 ******************

Ads
Hargrim
Developer

Re: Matchmaking scenarios low tiers

Post#2 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:28 pm

Warfare80 wrote:Im a order pug-player on Martyrs Square. I love the game and i ofc love the RvR. I do have one question about scenario matchmaking T1-T3. I wrote down the setup in my last 20 scenarios. Destro had 4+ healers in 16 of those. Order had 0 healers in 8 scenarios,1-3 in 10. In a pug you gonna loose 90% of the fights if you get outhealed. A pug love to hit tanks and i dont mind. This is not a wine thread even if it sounds like it. Im just curious if theres no matchmaking or if its a low (healer) population problem. Or its just bad luck? I have OFC seen games when destro had zero healers and order had a bunch of em.
Play pug only scenario. You can check which one it currently is after you log in or using .pug command in game.

Warfare80

Post#3 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:38 pm

Thank you! <3
The "look ma, I posted on the forums" award goes to...
Spoiler:
1 *****
2 Warfare80
3 ******************

Dabbart

Post#4 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:43 pm

If you log into an Sc that has 0 healers, then blame the healers that dropped the queue. We can't force players to take every queue that pops, and there are plenty of valid reasons to dropping one(in an ORvR fight, stuck in combat and .u is on cooldown, just joined a WB and forgot to drop queue, etc). You get a 15min quitter but that's it.

If you want to guarantee you have a healer and "proper" group, then go to /5 and find a group.

If you PUG, you take what you can get. And in my experience, the PUG queue has the worst of the gameplay you described. At least in open SCs you have a chance of a premade of some size on your team.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

peterthepan3

Post#5 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:08 pm

Use /5

Problem solved.