Recent Topics

Ads

Keep lord / x-realmers issue

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
zgolec

Keep lord / x-realmers issue

Post#1 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:29 am

Hello.

I was wondering if there's any way to change keep lord range of work?

It's rly frustrating when opposite side loose the zone then few of them their otehr side toons and do everything to reset lord [standing outside lord room room, taunting/challenging and/or dpsing] - and most of the time they succeed. Sometime few times... This is annoying af and i guess i am not only one that get rl frustrated when u try to kill lord boss - without other side appearance for 40 mins...
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Re: Keep lord / x-realmers issue

Post#2 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:14 am

the lord have a feature where if someone resets him more then allowed he will just instakill that person and continue the fight

Acidic

Post#3 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:59 pm

Suggest that you get a group to PVE tank him. Tank with Argo tactic , off tank guarding main tank, healer with AP tactic and backup healer. Job done , this works quite well and makes it quite hard for lord to run around. Typically main tank is guarding main party healer and they share the Agro.

Akalukz

Post#4 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:58 pm

Acidic wrote:Suggest that you get a group to PVE tank him. Tank with Argo tactic , off tank guarding main tank, healer with AP tactic and backup healer. Job done , this works quite well and makes it quite hard for lord to run around. Typically main tank is guarding main party healer and they share the Agro.
can another tank not get argo with the same tactic, he is speaking more specifically to players that are trying to harm the process of a keep take intentionally, not accidentally. Sounds like the Dev's have it in hand.
-= Agony =-

Fallenkezef

Post#5 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:35 pm

Why is this blamed on x-realmers?
Alea iacta est

peterthepan3

Post#6 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:41 pm

Fallenkezef wrote:Why is this blamed on x-realmers?

^ this

People need to do away with the notion that their own failings are as a direct result of xrealmers.

L2P

Glorian

Post#7 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:45 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:
^ this
People need to do away with the notion that their own failings are as a direct result of xrealmers.
L2P
Maybe not xrealmers. But in the last days some guys have a reputation for ruining any attem to kill the lord by running down on inner stairs. L2P doesnt help there if you have players who actively harras your attemp for Lordkill. And I don't mean Players from the other realm. :)

peterthepan3

Post#8 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:46 pm

Glorian wrote:
peterthepan3 wrote:
^ this
L2P
Maybe not xrealmers. But in the last days some guys have a reputation for ruining any attem to kill the lord by running down on inner stairs. L2P doesnt help there if you have players who actively harras your attemp for Lordkill. And I don't mean Players from the other realm. :)
Names? Proof? Otherwise there's not much we can do but aimlessly speculate...

Ads
adamthelc

Post#9 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:01 pm

This notion doesnt male sense to me. I dont doubt that their are some indivduals who get their kicks out of ruining other peoples day. But if you take the time to level a character and get it to the point where you could do this, wouldnt you just try to kill the lord and get the loot?

I think the idea that people with a huge allegiance to the other faction are responsible for all the resets is overhyped. Seems just as likely that people are doing it on accident out of ignorance.

dansari

Post#10 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:04 pm

The Lord fight is definitely the most annoying part of rvr today. Trying to pve in a pvp area with an NPC that you cannot control that takes 15+ minutes unless you're facing no defense and dropping morales on it every minute. C'est la vie but this is partly why pushing zones is a chore sometimes.
<Salt Factory>