Recent Topics

Ads

Chosen Feedback

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Panzerkasper

Re: Choosen Feedback

Post#51 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:21 am

Fallenkezef wrote:
Luuca wrote:"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson.
No plan survives contact with the enemy (American version)

No plan survives contact with the Rupert (British version)
Nothing American. It is a quote from Helmuth Graf von Moltke a famous Prussian General.

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

Ads
Fallenkezef

Re: Choosen Feedback

Post#52 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:52 am

Panzerkasper wrote:
Fallenkezef wrote:
Luuca wrote:"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson.
No plan survives contact with the enemy (American version)

No plan survives contact with the Rupert (British version)
Nothing American. It is a quote from Helmuth Graf von Moltke a famous Prussian General.
Bloody yanks, they nick everything. Got much respect for the Germans, our history has been entwined since King George took the throne.
Studied British military history but not much Prussian other than an overview of Blucher tbh.

Did read Achtung Panzer, interesting book actualy.
Alea iacta est

mattander83

Re: Chosen Feedback

Post#53 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:51 pm

Didn't anticipate this level of commenting on the thread. Thank you everyone for your feedback of me enjoying a "dumbed down" version of this tank.

I've also edited my original post as I had Chosen spelled wrong. Wish I could say that it was fat fingered, but alas, I can not.

Even though there are "something something client control" stuff in the works, I'm enjoying it now and will get used to the changes.

Also, can we keep it civil? Please?

Thank you.
Cheers

zak68

Post#54 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:11 am

Can auras reset be prevented on entering, and exiting, rvr lakes ?

szejoza

Post#55 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:42 am

No, it's a mechanic to avoid exploiting rvr bolster inv pve areas (people were running into lakes to get bolster and used stronger auras and then went back to pve areas to grind with super strong bolstered auras)

it stops once you are lvl 40
Spoiler: