Recent Topics

Ads

Q/A Question

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
poffo

Q/A Question

Post#1 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:10 pm

To put it simpel: Is there any chance t2 will have a lvl cap. of fx. 25(to avoid new armor set) like t1 has a cap of 15.

Explanation: I "feel" lvl 15 is to fast to get into the end game especialy via bolster. I "feel" and my meager experience tells me im not alone in this. +16 for me has been nothing but hiding in "mindless" zerg with high end geared players wich im in no way want to be compared too and the bolster do not help me at all here is a babysuck or whats it called.

Im am sure theres a big enof playerbase to take out t2 and let the high levels play there end game from t3(+25)

Sprasz

Ads
Asuryan
Former Staff

Re: Q/A Question

Post#2 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:32 pm

I added your question to the RvR category on the Q&A Discord, please post there as I have made clear on my thread viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28165

Would like to remind everyone this is not the place to post questions for the Q&A.

Locked.