Recent Topics

Ads

On Active Zones

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Tom

On Active Zones

Post#1 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:56 am

The merger of tier 2-4 was great as it allowed those ranking up to participate in active zones as opposed to ghost towns, and for 40s to have opportunity to vary the scenery by hopping into t2 or t3 zones as well.

However, at least for me, it is not exciting at all when logging on to play rvr to find not one t4 zone open, but instead ONLY one t2 zone (Troll Country-Ostland) which at this moment on the destro side alone is filled by over 3.5 warbands (not sure how many on order).
The sheer number of players in one tiny zone reluctantly made me leave rvr to wait for atleast t3 or one more zone to open.
My long-winded suggestion is, could there not be one t4 zone open at all times, or at the very least one t3?

Thanks for all the hard work running this amazing server!

Ads
Hargrim
Developer

Re: On Active Zones

Post#2 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:48 pm

What for? If 200 people are actively participaring In RvR we open another T2 zone, so you can spread the zerg if you want. Nobody want to do that tho :).