Recent Topics

Ads

Sincere feedback about my impression RVR and Fort

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
rmpl

Re: Sincere feedback about my impression RVR and Fort

Post#11 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:32 pm

Ads
Glorian

Post#12 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:09 pm

rmpl wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:32 pm Image
You forgot the pumping AM, his mouse bound to that heal thingy. ;)

bloodi
Suspended

Post#13 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:10 pm

rmpl wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:32 pm Image

rmpl

Post#14 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:27 pm

bloodi wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:10 pm Image
are you really comparing a morale which can delete nine M4s of tanks to that mara tactic?

bloodi
Suspended

Post#15 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:33 pm

rmpl wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:27 pm are you really comparing a morale what can delete nine M4s of tanks to that funny mara tactic?
No, i am comparing a tactic that grants every single attack you do a chance to drop 225 morale to a speccable m4.

If you spent less time trying to find retareded images you may have figured out that a bunch of marauders going into an order group with it will delete the m4 of anyone in it but hey, i guess the images make up for lack of arguments.

rmpl

Post#16 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:38 pm

bloodi wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:33 pm
rmpl wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:27 pm are you really comparing a morale what can delete nine M4s of tanks to that funny mara tactic?
No, i am comparing a tactic that grants every single attack you do a chance to drop 225 morale to a m4.

If you spent less time trying to find retareded images you may have figured out that a bunch of marauders going into an order group with it will delete the m4 of anyone in it but hey, i guess the images make up for lack of arguments.
obviously we're talking about forts here and not orvr, going past the lord room is a suicide for a tank let alone a marauder. you really propose we send mara suicide squads so they can, with 25% chance, drop 225 points of morale from the kotbs?

right now every fort attack by order looks like this:
1. get to the gate
2. farm m4
3. go in and use m4 on destro tanks
4. now the destro tanks have no m4 and they get rolled over

a single kotbs can potentially drain 9 destro tanks of their m4. there is no counter or mirror to that, baffled that its still in game at this point

bloodi
Suspended

Post#17 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:43 pm

rmpl wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:38 pm obviously we're talking about forts here and not orvr, going past the lord room is a suicide for a tank let alone a marauder. you really propose we send mara suicide squads so they can, with 25% chance, drop 225 points of morale from the kotbs?

right now every fort attack by order looks like this:
1. get to the gate
2. farm m4
3. go in and use m4 on destro tanks
4. now the destro tanks have no m4 and they get rolled over

there is no counter or mirror to that ****, baffled that its still in game at this point
NO, i am telling you that things like Wrecking ball hit 6 times in 3 seconds in an aoe, to 9 targets, soy ou are not dropping 225 points of morale, you are dropping at least 225 points of morale for every marauder to 9 targets, minimum. Just with Wrecking ball.

And after you do it, the rest of the realm can go in and wreck a moraless Order wb. Because your ideal scenario wont often happen, neither will mine but pretending that solar flare gives Order a massive advantage is hilarious when you have the same exact **** as a tactic, you dont even have to wait for morale to do it. Yet you call it a "funny" tactic.

rmpl

Post#18 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:03 pm

na man theres no going in and wrecking in order after draining some morales of their tanks, why would defenders push out of the lord room? they would need to push through a chokepoint while being outnumbered, without the help of the lord, possibly putting themselves out of range of the healers and risking going to the prison

its not an ideal scenario, it doesnt require anything special. order gets m4 on their tanks while waiting for a push behind the wall, they go in and drain destros morales. this happens every fort siege.

Ads
bloodi
Suspended

Post#19 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:12 pm

rmpl wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:03 pmits not an ideal scenario, it doesnt require anything special. order gets m4 on their tanks while waiting for a push behind the wall, they go in and drain destros morales. this happens every fort siege.
So, you let them get m4 on their tanks, dont try to drain it at all and then, go to the forums and complain that this is broken and call the mara drain tactic a "funny" thing.

Alright.

rmpl

Post#20 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:14 pm

conveniently skipped the first part of my post where i explained exactly why this aint happening

sod off