Invader farming and the consequences

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Kurama

Re: Invader farming and the consequences

Post#31 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:56 pm

It will increase now for sure.
DOK 8x
Zealot 8x
Shaman 8x
BO 7x

WP 8x
RP 8x
AM 8x

Ads
bctakhy

Post#32 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:38 pm

Make stange 2 worth like, start time count (1h?) when it start, more flags u get, more dmg RAM do to door, no flags, no dmg... soo when stange 3 start u have the remaning time to kill / defend lord. If 1 realm AFK is just more chance for the other realm.

Also give like 5 mins time grace when stange 3 start before go jail will make ppl figth till end instead the current "all go hide safe" when door are on 20/15%, ending in allways free full flags on attakers.

kuj0jotar0

Post#33 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:16 pm

Make attacking a bit easier, right now if you want to take a fort you need to be coordinated like a swimminpool olympic ballet team while if you r defendig you just need to smash aoe on door and drop morale4 when needed

Bobbiom

Post#34 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:47 pm

kuj0jotar0 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:16 pm Make attacking a bit easier, right now if you want to take a fort you need to be coordinated like a swimminpool olympic ballet team while if you r defendig you just need to smash aoe on door and drop morale4 when needed
Easier? It's as easy as it gets.
Join a guild wb and put some effort into the game.

Onemantankwall

Post#35 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:56 am

Natherul wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:18 pm There is currently no contribution in forts but winners have a way higher chance then loosers do in getting bags.

That said however the system is designed to have a small chance for a bag only and primary acquisition of invader is from currency. Ofc that does not mean you cant get lucky.
You can say that again 74th to 3rd on ib 1st to 45th on chosen the guy who got #2 dropped to 95th. 100% lottery
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

DirkDaring

Post#36 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:04 am

I guess im one of the few that actually plays to win, I was the same all 4 years on live, i only need invader on 3 diff toons, and would like nothing more than to farm forts for my gear,

However, if Dest wants to do Fort, they have to actually get there, There are no free rides in War, I will not just let Dest lock a zone to go to the Fort, its sad seeing people on my faction, whining in region chat, and getting mad at those trying to defend, all for shinies.

jbrutal

Post#37 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:32 am

I notice people just logging in for forts or pre-forts

similar to Raid logging like some other mmos

maybe adding High rr to items would help idk

wiscel

Post#38 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:22 am

Warfare80 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:07 am So we need forts to gain acess to our shiny invader. Forts is the endgame, and invader is the endgame gear. It makes sense.
But here is one problem i have seen,and it makes me abit worried. During the last zone before fort, entire WBs stops defending the zone,they actually start to support the enemy faction because they want a siege. Both sides wants it.
I do not like it, but i do understand why people does it. It is the fastest way to get the invader.

-Maybe let invader medallions drop in the RvR lakes, dont wanna see invader in golden bags, but let rr70+ players drop them?
This could also be a bad idea because invader would be to easy/fast to get?

-Add a 12 hour lockout on players who joins a fort,to make it less farmable? (probably a bad idea)

What does the population think about this?
+ 1 on this.
Nasty - R8X Squig Herder
Mehlindy - R8X Witch Elf
Donavicenta - R8X Sorceress

Ads
gerard86

Post#39 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:41 pm

the thing i really hate about forts is that :

1) zone reverts to the prefort zone after fort, this should be looked at.
2) i dont like the fact that there is a incentive to lose the zone to go to forts.

Other than that i think generally forts are in a good place if the doorways are slightly widened or people getting stuck in the doorway can be dealt with.

zaauk

Post#40 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:01 pm

Stage with flags are fun as hell. Def lord is not.
Should be more about the flags and more flags even flag points inside the keep!. 1h timer, the more flags you hold the more damage the lord takes. Try to finish before time ends.
Skip jail and do spawn points with guards and cannons like SCs are.
After fort ends zones revert back to T3.

Defend last zone in your tier should reward 1-2 invader for the def side (if they lock) back to first T4 zone.

my toughts....
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Zauk BO // Zauuk Choppa // Zaauuk SHM // Zniggle SH :mrgreen: :mrgreen: