Recent Topics

Ads

Rampage - Need rework

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
roadkillrobin

Re: Rampage - Need rework

Post#11 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:48 am

Grunbag wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:29 am
roadkillrobin wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:28 am Slayers been nerfed more then enough tbh.
What nerf are you talking about ?
SL still duration based on targets, Inevteble Doom no longer DD right? Flames of Ruin and Prayer of Rightiousness ICD not techincly a Slayer nerf but not be able to stack up DD with ID and Flurry was also a pretty big nerf to them.

Ads
Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#12 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:08 am

roadkillrobin wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:48 am
roadkillrobin wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:28 am Slayers been nerfed more then enough tbh.
SL still duration based on targets, Inevteble Doom no longer DD right? Flames of Ruin and Prayer of Rightiousness ICD not techincly a Slayer nerf but not be able to stack up DD with ID and Flurry was also a pretty big nerf to them.
I don’t think ID ever changed on ror . It’s a aoe pulse damage with the random duration .
Rest is not a slayer nerf but a realm balance .
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Nidwin

Post#13 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:12 am

wachlarz wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:23 am
Nidwin wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:28 am We would need a slayer's point on view on this and how he/she feels about the Rampage skill.
It looks nice on paper(tooltip) but as already mentioned it's only block and parry and it has a 30s CD.

Magus has Flame's Kiss making 2 spammables indefensible as a core tactic and nobody seems to whine about that one. May be it's because the slayer can't hide in the back, making Rampage more visible in some way.
I dont sure but Rampage work for aoe slayer skills ? Not like magus single target. Its big dif
FrF can be specced for double target and spammed from a safe distance. Rend Winds is one of the hardest hitting spammables with FK slotted.

It's different but it's not your "Its big diff" in my book.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

roadkillrobin

Post#14 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:35 am

Grunbag wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:08 am

I don’t think ID ever changed on ror . It’s a aoe pulse damage with the random duration .
Im pretty sure ID was changed at one point. Maybe reverted again. Don't see to many SL around so I doubt that.

Gloom of the night and Bleed Em Out are also supose to be pulsing DD but arn't, never been on RoR, but the castime and AP cost was never reballanced for those skills not being so either.

The realm ballance "sollutions" was to deal with small scale, but it had a drastic impact on warband scale ballance aswell, which was not it's intent. (Atleast not formally).
These global changes affects classes differently. Im not gonna argue semantics, were if it was technicly a Slayer nerf or not, but it did have a drastic impact on the Slayer more so then other classes due to Slayer being able to stack up more AoE DD hits per second then other classes.

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#15 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:38 am

roadkillrobin wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:35 am
Grunbag wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:08 am

Im pretty sure ID was changed at one point. Maybe reverted again. Don't see to many SL around so I doubt that.

Gloom of the night and Bleed Em Out are also supose to be pulsing DD but arn't, never been on RoR, but the castime and AP cost was never reballanced for those skills not being so either.

The realm ballance "sollutions" was to deal with small scale, but it had a drastic impact on warband scale ballance aswell, which was not it's intent. (Atleast not formally).
These global changes affects classes differently. Im not gonna argue semantics, were if it was technicly a Slayer nerf or not, but it did have a drastic impact on the Slayer more so then other classes due to Slayer being able to stack up more AoE DD hits per second then other classes.
Bleed them out is not a pulsing damage , it’s a ST dot that increase over time . The calculation is not really correct but it’s close enough for now .
Not discussing the realm balance change here , but I’m interested in choppa and Slayers issue .
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Alfinnete
Banned

Post#16 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:59 am

Guys this topic is about rampage and not magus or mirrors, If you wait mirrors go to another game.

Dev never stop and work at skills why defensor of classe start talk a loot about other classe and create confusion.

Nidwin

Post#17 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:16 am

Alfinnete wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:59 am Guys this topic is about rampage and not magus or mirrors, If you wait mirrors go to another game.

Dev never stop and work at skills why defensor of classe start talk a loot about other classe and create confusion.
Allez, DIKETEKON.

You're judging and asking for a nerf of a skill in a non-mirrored or cross mirrored skills game by only looking at what the skill does. And with this you dare flaming folks trying to bring something to the discussion.

Il est vraiment gentil, c'est pour cela qu'on l'aime beaucoup, n'esce pas? :P

Alfinnete
Banned

Post#18 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:23 am

Nidwin wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:16 am
Alfinnete wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:59 am Guys this topic is about rampage and not magus or mirrors, If you wait mirrors go to another game.

Allez, DIKETEKON.

You're judging and asking for a nerf of a skill in a non-mirrored or cross mirrored skills game by only looking at what the skill does. And with this you dare flaming folks trying to bring something to the discussion.

Il est vraiment gentil, c'est pour cela qu'on l'aime beaucoup, n'esce pas? :P
No bro, but people start a new discusion about another situation...

Ads
Nidwin

Post#19 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:47 am

No bro, I compare with what I know well (Magus) and your example.

Do you think that order tanks have it better vs FrF, Rend Winds, "BoC" ?
There's a trade of of course. I do it single or double target but I do it from range. The slayer has to be in the front line for this in all your examples and is normally the first to die from what I can see in the lakes.

Two handed order tanks melt like butter vs a FS slotted Magus and the ones with shields take just a bit longer.

Anyway, pointless I presume.

Tesq

Post#20 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:53 am

Nidwin wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:47 am No bro, I compare with what I know well (Magus) and your example.

Do you think that order tanks have it better vs FrF, Rend Winds, "BoC" ?
There's a trade of of course. I do it single or double target but I do it from range. The slayer has to be in the front line for this in all your examples and is normally the first to die from what I can see in the lakes.

Two handed order tanks melt like butter vs a FS slotted Magus and the ones with shields take just a bit longer.

Anyway, pointless I presume.
Wrong comparison. You compare magus with bw cuz these classes have limited skill undefetable and that just do dmg not have other benificial eff such shatter limbs.

Bw can do the same 1vs 1 vs any def tank get some heal and you will not kill anything...same.on magus.

NB: shatter limbs based on target it's not a nerf when im rvr you will always hit 9 ppl and its not a nerf in small scale either vs 12 ppl. And as show some.6vs6 event 2x slayer is still a thing due these things.