Recent Topics

Ads

More Bank Space

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Pill

More Bank Space

Post#1 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:04 am

All three of my bank tabs are currently unlocked and full of items that have a cost or are irreplaceable. With the recent addition of sovereign, I have no space for future gear. Any chance we could get a 4th and maybe even a 5th bank tab?
Iron Rock: <Havok> Garvinhog - BO ll Febreze - Sorc
RoR: <DROW> Pillaging - BG ll Purpl - Sorc ll Fengar - SW ll Elfn - SM

Ads
Sofong

Re: More Bank Space

Post#2 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:09 am

agree...... and bank pages are so expensive

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#3 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:47 pm

We can't add bank tabs.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Pill

Post#4 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:58 pm

Is it possible to have multiple bank instances per character by adding a second banker next to the existing ones?
Iron Rock: <Havok> Garvinhog - BO ll Febreze - Sorc
RoR: <DROW> Pillaging - BG ll Purpl - Sorc ll Fengar - SW ll Elfn - SM

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#5 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:13 pm

Pill wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:58 pm Is it possible to have multiple bank instances per character by adding a second banker next to the existing ones?
They are still linked to your chars bank space
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Zxul

Post#6 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:36 pm

sullemunk wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:13 pm
Pill wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:58 pm Is it possible to have multiple bank instances per character by adding a second banker next to the existing ones?
They are still linked to your chars bank space
Hmm not sure how it works, would it be possible to make some variation of guild bank for hire, which you can use without leaving your actual guild? Or is it "one personal bank and one guild bank per toon" hardcoded?
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Sulorie

Post#7 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:01 pm

Make a storage twink for all trade-able stuff. I have a hard time understanding, how you fill all those slots. :^)
Dying is no option.

DoomedDragon

Post#8 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:57 pm

Sorry for necro!
But with the recent addition of new cities, lots of new items!

You Devs are probably busy with fixing the ins and outs of the new places, so when things cool down I hope you'll consider looking into possible solutions for more storage space haha... :)

Ads
Grock

Post#9 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:07 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:47 pm We can't add bank tabs.
Add more banks? :)
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

phononHYPE

Post#10 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:19 pm

As someone who just went through and deleted 4-5 more irreplaceable things to make room for other, more valued irreplaceable, may I ask "Why can't you make more bank tabs"? And as an add on, what can collectors like myself do if extra bank slot are never an option? The next set of things to get the ditch are my Genesis sets, so, yeah, full-up and have been for years and reaaaaaaly hoping for solutions.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative