Recent Topics

Ads

Witch hunter - Razor Strike/Sweeping Razor tactic

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Wdova

Witch hunter - Razor Strike/Sweeping Razor tactic

Post#1 » Mon May 18, 2020 11:01 am

In prepatch version when it hit 24ppl was a bit too much and I get why it was tonned down, but sadly to live like version which is meh.

I suggest change it to something like: Razor strike does not need target(like Slayers Flury or WLs Slashing Blade) hit up 9 targets in 25ft distance infront of WH.

They will still lack far behind Slayer and even White lion, but it will definitely help them to be more atractive in warbands than now when they hit 3 targets in total, require target and base dmg reduced by 10%.
If there are no plans to increase WH/WE AOE damage by any way, I suggest remove Razor Strike tactic completely and modify Fanatical Cleansing tactic to: Your critical chance is increased by 10% and Your critical damage is increased by 50%.

There is no reason holding WE/WH critical chance on same level as slayer/WL while they are excluded from any reasonable AOE damage.

What do You think about this?

Leave Your coments.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Ads
Greywolfamakir

Re: Witch hunter - Razor Strike/Sweeping Razor tactic

Post#2 » Mon May 18, 2020 11:08 am

I totally agree.

Since end game is all about AoE, WH/WE is currently out of any kind of "meta" comp and its not desirable in WBs.

Any chance to get better AoE is good for WH/WE.

Stelien

Post#3 » Mon May 18, 2020 2:30 pm

I totally agree as well, dont forget that razor strike is 40ap ability. To make it possible to use it at all constantly you'd have to stealth whenever you can (which wastes 2 sec of no action) and probably makes you take sanctified oil for more energy. WL aoe cone costs him 17 ap.
Andresila 80+ WH
Stelien 40+ WL
Andresilla 70+ WE
Zivotije 40+ Choppa

jokerspsycho

Post#4 » Mon May 18, 2020 3:13 pm

Stelien wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 2:30 pm I totally agree as well, dont forget that razor strike is 40ap ability. To make it possible to use it at all constantly you'd have to stealth whenever you can (which wastes 2 sec of no action) and probably makes you take sanctified oil for more energy. WL aoe cone costs him 17 ap.
?
Razor strike is an out of stealth spamable skill.

Do agree though. After raising aoe cap for every class then "fixing" the bug that allowed it to hit 9 targets, was a bad fix imo.

The adjustments to FC I think could be done via gear instead of a tactic. Give WHWE gear more crit in general. Atm, bis gives you 35% iirc while maintaining soft cap str and over 8k wounds. Pushing that to 45% would be huge for sure, but do think it should be done via gear.

Stelien

Post#5 » Mon May 18, 2020 6:12 pm

jokerspsycho wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 3:13 pm
Stelien wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 2:30 pm I totally agree as well, dont forget that razor strike is 40ap ability. To make it possible to use it at all constantly you'd have to stealth whenever you can (which wastes 2 sec of no action) and probably makes you take sanctified oil for more energy. WL aoe cone costs him 17 ap.
?
Razor strike is an out of stealth spamable skill.

Do agree though. After raising aoe cap for every class then "fixing" the bug that allowed it to hit 9 targets, was a bad fix imo.

The adjustments to FC I think could be done via gear instead of a tactic. Give WHWE gear more crit in general. Atm, bis gives you 35% iirc while maintaining soft cap str and over 8k wounds. Pushing that to 45% would be huge for sure, but do think it should be done via gear.
I meant that you need to stealth to get -50% energy cost for it (after using one of 3 stealth abilites) for 10 sec, so to be able to spam it as aoe spell you'd have to stealth as much as possible (to reduce its cost to 20ap). Hope you understand what i meant now. :)
Andresila 80+ WH
Stelien 40+ WL
Andresilla 70+ WE
Zivotije 40+ Choppa

Tartuccio

Post#6 » Mon May 18, 2020 6:15 pm

Agreed, not just for WH but also for WE of course.
Lilias - 75 WH
Zileana - 65 BW
Azzanadra - 63 SW
Basilika - 57 AM

dirnsterer

Post#7 » Tue May 19, 2020 9:48 am

If not this I would vote boosting single target to combat lack of aoe. Wh can still be good in organised 6 man that knows how to move and assist in city, converging in for morale bomb with others if needed. But as of now the single target dmg is on level of all other mdps, subpar to wl, which all have viable aoe specs too.