Recent Topics

Ads

ranked suggestions

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Xico

ranked suggestions

Post#1 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:36 pm

2/2/2 is a great idea for survivability, but that makes fights take forever in ranke ( if equally matched.) to bring new life to ranked i would love to see a 2 tank 3 dps 1 heal setup, or even 1 tank 4 dps 1 heal setup. or if to keep it as 2/2/2 disable guard and detaunts, taking away alot of team survivability, or nerfing healing around the 5minute mark if score is still 0-0
Destro - Nooblit, Reborn, Daemon, Dracula

Ads
ClemmonGrab

Re: ranked suggestions

Post#2 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:39 pm

I agree with this very much, maybe even a 2v2 or 3v3, anything to change the horrid pace of these fights.

jvlosky

Post#3 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:42 pm

I think the best end all fix all (so you don't squeeze out certain classes who want to queue for ranked) would be to apply a healing effectiveness debuff that blankets everyone as the ranked match progresses.

Maybe being up to 60% decreased healing effectiveness at the 4 mins left mark or something if you catch my drift.

By making it not 2/2/2 it think it would affect queue times and make it harder to queue on certain classes than others.

Xico

Post#4 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:45 pm

jvlosky wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:42 pm I think the best end all fix all (so you don't squeeze out certain classes who want to queue for ranked) would be to apply a healing effectiveness debuff that blankets everyone as the ranked match progresses.

Maybe being up to 60% decreased healing effectiveness at the 4 mins left mark or something if you catch my drift.

By making it not 2/2/2 it think it would affect queue times and make it harder to queue on certain classes than others.
i see what youre saying, but healers are almost never in que in the first place. if you do .ranked i promise youll never see as many healers as there are dps/tanks in que (at my time of posting this there are 13dps 8tanks and 3heals in que for both sides total).
Destro - Nooblit, Reborn, Daemon, Dracula