Recent Topics

Ads

Choppa's Pull

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
Grimstuck
Posts: 36

Re: Choppa's Pull

Post#101 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:02 pm

Dteekay wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:00 pm
Grimstuck wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:48 pm
jonspidy wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:44 pm


MATE WTF you think a undefendable ranged AoE pull that bypasses immunities and grants movement speed is not broken? Theres a reason why 99% of Choppas run this skill in ORvR and City..

You literally said "If im not wrong nothing in our side can pass block and parry 100% in AoE" and i literally proved you wrong with the skill GTTC on a class that YOU play.

Your posts make everyone mad.
are u blind ? did you go to school for learn to read ?

i said : u compare a 3 tick damages over 6 s and 20 s cooldown SUPA EASY TO KICK ( usualy kicked after 1 tick ) vs a 20 s buff who grand you the ability to not be parry and block on all your AOE with 20 s active and 10 s cooldown
So slayers can’t get kicked or knocked down?

Just realize you sound stupid. I’m not saying this to insult you, I’m stating an obvious fact. “Why should GTCD respect immunities and rampage doesn’t?” You said that. That’s your quote. From a lvl 81RR choppa. So obviously you are going to get called stupid. It’s hard to take anything else you say seriously especially when it looks like you just slap your keyboard to type.


omfg u dumb u got kick stun : cast over

on rampage u stunned : u cant move during the stun and u still have rampage after

u boring mate i stop respond to you now enjoy your god skill
Image

Ads
User avatar
wargrimnir
Head Game Master
Posts: 6754
Contact:

Re: Choppa's Pull

Post#102 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:07 pm

The only stupid people here are the ones getting warnings for openly insulting each other. Take it to a private discord where I don't have to see it.

We're all very passionate and have valuable opinions. Be (reasonably) nice. Or else.
Image
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

User avatar
Grimstuck
Posts: 36

Re: Choppa's Pull

Post#103 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:14 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:07 pm
The only stupid people here are the ones getting warnings for openly insulting each other. Take it to a private discord where I don't have to see it.

We're all very passionate and have valuable opinions. Be (reasonably) nice. Or else.

what about people who insta lock Suggestion without respond ?

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=40279
Image

User avatar
wargrimnir
Head Game Master
Posts: 6754
Contact:

Re: Choppa's Pull

Post#104 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:15 pm

Grimstuck wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:14 pm
wargrimnir wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:07 pm
The only stupid people here are the ones getting warnings for openly insulting each other. Take it to a private discord where I don't have to see it.

We're all very passionate and have valuable opinions. Be (reasonably) nice. Or else.

what about people who insta lock Suggestion without respond ?

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=40279
We call those people privileged overlords.
Image
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

User avatar
Grimstuck
Posts: 36

Re: Choppa's Pull

Post#105 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:17 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:15 pm
Grimstuck wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:14 pm
wargrimnir wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:07 pm
The only stupid people here are the ones getting warnings for openly insulting each other. Take it to a private discord where I don't have to see it.

We're all very passionate and have valuable opinions. Be (reasonably) nice. Or else.

what about people who insta lock Suggestion without respond ?

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=40279
We call those people privileged overlords.

i think u can lock this toppic its just a cancer topic ...
Image

Lhunara
Posts: 4

Re: Choppa's Pull

Post#106 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:20 pm

"We call those people privileged overlords."
taking problem the wrong way, as usual.
La souffrance précèdera la mort; au nom de Khaine :twisted:

User avatar
wargrimnir
Head Game Master
Posts: 6754
Contact:

Re: Choppa's Pull

Post#107 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:44 pm

Lhunara wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:20 pm
"We call those people privileged overlords."
taking problem the wrong way, as usual.
It would be one of the nicer things that I've been called over the years. The real reason is that the roleplaying Choppa was inviting all other roleplaying Choppas to brigade his post before it was locked to force changes, and that's just not a cool thing to do. We've talked about GTDC and Rampage before, both classes have things each other hate to see. That's fine.
Image
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Rapzel
Posts: 69

Re: Choppa's Pull

Post#108 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:38 pm

jonspidy wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:07 pm

MATE WTF you think a undefendable ranged AoE pull that bypasses immunities and grants movement speed is not broken? Theres a reason why 99% of Choppas run this skill in ORvR and City..

You literally said "If im not wrong nothing in our side can pass block and parry 100% in AoE" and i literally proved you wrong with the skill GTTC on a class that YOU play.

Your posts make everyone mad.
No AoE pull bypasses immunities and it pulls one random target.
Main reason why choppas run this is because there's nothing else to pick as they don't have access to SL or ID, and it helps increase AoE damage output which is what it's about when it comes to WB vs WB, it could've been raw AoE damage ability, and choppas would still pick it, because they need an ability that does AoE damage because lotsa choppin spam isn't really that great tbh.
Rampage is a 5 point ability, that negates all defense on all your attacks for 20 sec, with 3 drawbacks, it's a GCD, you reset from furious, and it can be stripped by 2 tanks and 1 healer, if they are in melee range.
It's useful for both single target damage and AoE.
GTTC is a 13 point ability that hands out a free root immunity to a random target, does some decent damage given you understand the mechanics, negates natural AP regen while active, and it is "dispelled" by; interrupts, stuns, taunts, rifts, punts, staggers, disarms, I.E every career on Order has a counter that works. Usually you only use it when you have both stun and root immunity to limit the amount of counter play there is to your GTTC, and it's useful if there's enemy players with poor positioning or there's a large open area which allows you to outmaneuver the enemy.
But sure remove the pull mechanic I don't mind, it's just a huge crutch against good players and in every other situation outside city, and replace it with something like stun/root immunity while channeled.

Ads
teiloh
Posts: 287

Re: Choppa's Pull

Post#109 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:38 am

Grimstuck wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:56 pm
teiloh wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:37 pm
Grimstuck wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:12 pm

its a 20 s no block and parry , slayer are tank killers 4-6 slayer can melt a frontlane of tanks easy

if i'm not wrong nothing in our side can pass block and parry 100 % in AOE

its really too strong for having this only on 1 side...
1. Rampage exhausts your rage and takes time to build up, which lowers your DPS by a ton for 7-10 seconds.
and about this ?
Image
So you slot a whole tactic just to offset the downsides.

User avatar
detrap
Posts: 19
Contact:

Re: Choppa's Pull

Post#110 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:00 am

Akalukz wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:49 pm
it' true, no defense in the air. Does choppa pull ignore immunities?
Can you confirm it though? I've tested guard against the choppa pull and also popping m2 shield wall and I still happen to be blocking attacks whilst in the air. I'm able to block guard damage mid and and from my guarded target in the air also.
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests