Recent Topics

Ads

[Suggestion] Add 100% exp reduction scrolls

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Dwarni

Re: [Suggestion] Add 100% exp reduction scrolls

Post#31 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:04 pm

GamesBond wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:48 pm Improve your suggestions, make them feasible and profitable for the community.

You can't suggest something illogical and based on nothing but pure personal interest and then complain that the suggestion wasn't approved.
A lot of people hate the current system and would prefer to stay in 16-39 forever to not having to grind their way up. My suggestion wasn't illogical at all. If 16-39 is more fun than fresh 40 experience it is logical to

- Improve fresh 40s experience
- give players the possibility to stay forever in 16-39 bracket

It would also be only my personal interest if I only wanted it for myself and nobody else, but as I said I want a general option for everybody who also enjoys 16-39 more than 40 SCs.

You should really analyze not only data about balancing issues but also about why players leave the game or prefer to start new characters all the time instead of continuing playing their level 40 chars.

In other games reaching max level is something to look forward to, in this game it is something to delay as much as you can, seems a little bit flawed, doesn't it?

Ads
Akalukz

Post#32 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:19 pm

90% of the server understands that T4 (40+) scenarios are trash and a farm fest. If it wasn't for weapons they wouldn't even pop. Not sure why people even try to deny this.
-= Agony =-

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#33 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:38 pm

Dwarni wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:04 pm
GamesBond wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:48 pm Improve your suggestions, make them feasible and profitable for the community.

You can't suggest something illogical and based on nothing but pure personal interest and then complain that the suggestion wasn't approved.
A lot of people hate the current system and would prefer to stay in 16-39 forever to not having to grind their way up. My suggestion wasn't illogical at all. If 16-39 is more fun than fresh 40 experience it is logical to

- Improve fresh 40s experience
- give players the possibility to stay forever in 16-39 bracket

It would also be only my personal interest if I only wanted it for myself and nobody else, but as I said I want a general option for everybody who also enjoys 16-39 more than 40 SCs.

You should really analyze not only data about balancing issues but also about why players leave the game or prefer to start new characters all the time instead of continuing playing their level 40 chars.

In other games reaching max level is something to look forward to, in this game it is something to delay as much as you can, seems a little bit flawed, doesn't it?
Staying in mid tier forever is not good for the health of the server, mostly if these ppl only play SCs.

In the 1-39 process you need to have adquired enough social tools to dont have any trouble being a fresh 40: a list of friends to play with, a guild, an alliance. As others said, you can win vs more geared players simply with teamwork. Playing with friends is better...

Foltestik

Post#34 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:10 pm

as i say give player option to stay in T2/3 forever but not in lvl 39 but on lvl 20-25 and we will see ho many actualy will play it for fun. but i believe mostly wanna by 39 and bully lowbies :) and avoid to be bulled in big boys game :D

Hat

Post#35 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:52 pm

so you can farm level 16s on your twinked 39 wl?

Dwarni

Post#36 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:14 pm

Hat wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:52 pm so you can farm level 16s on your twinked 39 wl?
Now that you say that, that was the only purpose for making this suggestion and not because a lot of players just enjoy doing SCs during levels 16-39 ;).

I now only need to level my WL quickly to level 39. By the way, this type of thinking is already possible, just get the full set at level 29, buy all epic gems (they aren't so expensive as the max level ones) and use -75% exp scroll.

So the whole twink argument is kind of stupid.

diedrake

Post#37 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:54 pm

Do you want an ok expierence when you hit fresh 40? It is simple

JOIN A GUILD: many guilds will siphon medallions to those that need em. For instance, a fresh slayer in a weeks time depending how active guildd and slayer is. That slayer will be in vanq and posibly mixed inv gear.

Also 100% exp scrolls will not help the community because of twinking. It was very toxic on live when t1 free accounts were around.

My suggestion is grow some thick skin and deal with the 40 premades in full sov or delete your char when they reach 40.
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

Sponn
Suspended

Post#38 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:44 am

Dwarni wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:00 pm
Sofong wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:25 pm really funny, 80+ sov stacked grp farming fresh 40 in some shitty green gear day in day out, are not twinks, but staying in mid tier = twinks? what u need to "twink" are some shitty tailsman and pots that worth no more than maybe 20g that everyone capable to make in less than 2 hours.
Yep the logic is mindblowing, twinks in 16-39 are bad, but 40s with full best tier set with epic talisman aren't xd
I think people are saying that splitting the community and having new players experience twinks and get facesmashed while trying to learn their class and the game, would be bad.

I'm sure there is an answer out there that would make everyone happy in regards to this but, I'm not sure RoR has the population for it atm.

Ads
nuadarstark

Post#39 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:44 am

If you put the same effort you put into lobbying here on forums and lvling multiple characters to late 30s into gearing up your "fresh 40" char, you'd be set for the endgame already. Gearing fresh 40 into the starting gear is rather easy and even the upgrade to Vanq/Dom and then Invaders isn't that bad these days. Just be active, be social, make sure you're not missing keep defenses, zone flips and forts. Joining a guild or even just making a couple of friends is gonna help greatly. Be freaking happy you don't have to care about the real grind yet - the city grind (and even that is much easier these days with Invs/Royals in oRvR bags).

Don't expect to be handed things on the silver platter fromt he game itself, this isn't a 2020 MMORPG. But even if you're having troubles like not being able to afford the Conq/Dom BoE pieces, armour pots, talismans for your gear, health pots or whatever, just ask in /advice or /4 or whatever, there are ton of helpful people on the server. You literally can't do anything with the Officer/Conqueror Emblems and Medallions once you're past that gear and gold is next to meaningless in the endgame too as you'll have a guild behind you, crafting done, will know the farming spots, etc.
Raid boss Salv WP Guernios - rr83, full Sov
DPS SnB SM Valianoris - rr81, full Sov

Akalukz

Post#40 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:41 pm

Maybe it would help top put Belts as BoE to sell on AH as well. that way 40's can get into 2 sets for double bonus easily
-= Agony =-