Recent Topics

Ads

Blackguards should have 2-Handed swords

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
space44

Blackguards should have 2-Handed swords

Post#1 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:41 pm

Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Ads
marisco

Re: Blackguards should have 2-Handed swords

Post#2 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:46 pm

If we go by what the npcs are using it would get a bit crazy

sighy

Post#3 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:32 am

This was talked about a long while ago, from what i recall the problem lies with the lack of animations outside of the basic npc fair of auto attack.

Sulorie

Post#4 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:44 am

Why would any BG want to use this ugly 2h sword?
Elf-lovers with an affection for big swords already have a class to pick.
Dying is no option.

SepticDisaster

Post#5 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:15 am

That is a Draich, a 2 handed sword used by other dark elf warriors like the Executioners of Har Ganeth. Cool af? Yeah. But not a Blackguard weapon.

oaliaen

Post#6 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:01 am

Spoiler:

Lithenir

Post#7 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:35 am

So? There are elfes in this game using different weapons than the class you play because it still fits the lore.

There is Lothern Seaguard in the lore, High Elves with Bow and Shield & Spear. It's kind of cool but that doesn't mean that a Shadow Warrior or a Sword Master should be able to pick this weapons.

MMXX43

Post#8 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:47 am

I have this crazy idea .... :oops: :mrgreen: :shock: :ugeek:

Weapon and different armaments tied to specific specs ( like WP dok Shield / Great Weapon )

1) So Crossbow/ torch for WH ( Arbalast/ Vampire Hunter tried to Mid tree, torch for Jugdement)

2)Shield/chalice for WE ( Coven witch ( lore friedly both ) Right tree / Left tree )

3)Halberd/shield -spear-lance for Kobts ( Halbardier/ Spearman - Right tree, Mid Tree, Left Tree)

4)Lance- shield spear for SM ( Guards in elf lore dunno the names )

5)Scythes/ spear shield / crossbow-shield for BG ( Executioners / Beastmaster / Slave Pit Overseer/ Darkshard, Left tree , Mid Tree )

6)Shield and Bow for SH ( Shoota , Black Moon tride or fanatic, shooter build, not in msh and without pet equiped not in offhand but in banner slot or something that doesnt prevent using bow )

7)Sword- Staff for BW ( Battlewizard, for melee range build )

8)Shield- 1 h weapon for Mara ( Aspiring Champion, defensive regen build, have to drop something tho, can actually tie to new skin for Beastman)

9)WP 1+1h ( Lector, for wrath, dok was it already )

Skins, animations, skills, alreay there
Prob never happen but you know :S
Can actually allow cross class equipment apperances, imagive a Witch elf with BG helm for that Shield spec, unsure if there are whip apperances in game tho, there are unique helms and armaments in Npcs dunno if they can be unchained unto individual pieces.

Wishful thinking nothing else :D

Ads
Sundowner

Post#9 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:56 am

I just want duel wield WLs :(

Rieku

Post#10 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:14 pm

SepticDisaster wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:15 am That is a Draich, a 2 handed sword used by other dark elf warriors like the Executioners of Har Ganeth. Cool af? Yeah. But not a Blackguard weapon.
I was coming to say this :)

Executioners of Har Ganeth:
Spoiler:
Black Guard of Naggarond:
Spoiler: