Recent Topics

Ads

Blackguards should have 2-Handed swords

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
space44

Re: Blackguards should have 2-Handed swords

Post#11 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:01 pm

black guards dont use sword and shield but hey we got those right. WaR is anything but lore friendly
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Ads
Lithenir

Post#12 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:52 pm

space44 wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:01 pm black guards dont use sword and shield but hey we got those right. WaR is anything but lore friendly
In that case. I want a huge cannon towed to my pet which I can use as regular range weapon with skills and insane dmg. Thx

jkelly4590

Post#13 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:43 am

SepticDisaster wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:15 am That is a Draich, a 2 handed sword used by other dark elf warriors like the Executioners of Har Ganeth. Cool af? Yeah. But not a Blackguard weapon.
Facts. that's not a blackguard at that point. It's an executioner. Would I like my WL to have a 2 axe option? sure. Would it make sense? Not at all.

space44

Post#14 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:18 am

Lithenir wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:52 pm
space44 wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:01 pm black guards dont use sword and shield but hey we got those right. WaR is anything but lore friendly
In that case. I want a huge cannon towed to my pet which I can use as regular range weapon with skills and insane dmg. Thx
from your pfp im assuming you play a WL and white lions shouldnt be having pets instead of having a lion as a pet they hunt lions and wear them as trophies white lions dont tame lions
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

yoluigi

Post#15 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:24 am

MMXX43 wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:47 am I have this crazy idea .... :oops: :mrgreen: :shock: :ugeek:

Weapon and different armaments tied to specific specs ( like WP dok Shield / Great Weapon )

1) So Crossbow/ torch for WH ( Arbalast/ Vampire Hunter tried to Mid tree, torch for Jugdement)

2)Shield/chalice for WE ( Coven witch ( lore friedly both ) Right tree / Left tree )

3)Halberd/shield -spear-lance for Kobts ( Halbardier/ Spearman - Right tree, Mid Tree, Left Tree)

4)Lance- shield spear for SM ( Guards in elf lore dunno the names )

5)Scythes/ spear shield / crossbow-shield for BG ( Executioners / Beastmaster / Slave Pit Overseer/ Darkshard, Left tree , Mid Tree )

6)Shield and Bow for SH ( Shoota , Black Moon tride or fanatic, shooter build, not in msh and without pet equiped not in offhand but in banner slot or something that doesnt prevent using bow )

7)Sword- Staff for BW ( Battlewizard, for melee range build )

8)Shield- 1 h weapon for Mara ( Aspiring Champion, defensive regen build, have to drop something tho, can actually tie to new skin for Beastman)

9)WP 1+1h ( Lector, for wrath, dok was it already )

Skins, animations, skills, alreay there
Prob never happen but you know :S
Can actually allow cross class equipment apperances, imagive a Witch elf with BG helm for that Shield spec, unsure if there are whip apperances in game tho, there are unique helms and armaments in Npcs dunno if they can be unchained unto individual pieces.

Wishful thinking nothing else :D
nice haha

sighy

Post#16 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:34 am

MMXX43 wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:47 am
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I have this crazy idea .... :oops: :mrgreen: :shock: :ugeek:

Weapon and different armaments tied to specific specs ( like WP dok Shield / Great Weapon )

1) So Crossbow/ torch for WH ( Arbalast/ Vampire Hunter tried to Mid tree, torch for Jugdement)

2)Shield/chalice for WE ( Coven witch ( lore friedly both ) Right tree / Left tree )

3)Halberd/shield -spear-lance for Kobts ( Halbardier/ Spearman - Right tree, Mid Tree, Left Tree)

5)Scythes/ spear shield / crossbow-shield for BG ( Executioners / Beastmaster / Slave Pit Overseer/ Darkshard, Left tree , Mid Tree )

6)Shield and Bow for SH ( Shoota , Black Moon tride or fanatic, shooter build, not in msh and without pet equiped not in offhand but in banner slot or something that doesnt prevent using bow )

8)Shield- 1 h weapon for Mara ( Aspiring Champion, defensive regen build, have to drop something tho, can actually tie to new skin for Beastman)

Can actually allow cross class equipment apperances, imagive a Witch elf with BG helm for that Shield spec, unsure if there are whip apperances in game tho, there are unique helms and armaments in Npcs dunno if they can be unchained unto individual pieces.

Imagine if IB goth their lore grenade launcher :D

Sidenote I'd love offhand cosmetic sword on Sorc/BW/Magus

As for the WE think with the shield+whip you're probably thinking Sisters of Slaughter, who are more of a vengeful gladiator worshipping Eldrazor deal.

agemennon675

Post#17 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:38 am

MMXX43 wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:47 am I have this crazy idea .... :oops: :mrgreen: :shock: :ugeek:

One can only dream
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer

Sofong

Post#18 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:07 pm

bg should be able to dual wield!!

Ads
Lithenir

Post#19 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:31 pm

space44 wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:18 am
Lithenir wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:52 pm
from your pfp im assuming you play a WL and white lions shouldnt be having pets instead of having a lion as a pet they hunt lions and wear them as trophies white lions dont tame lions
"Deeply attuned to the natural world, the Chracian hunters do not kill the white lions out of hand, and the greatest of their order have been known to raise a cub into a powerful War Lion trained to savage their foes on the field of battle."
Warhammer Armies: High Elves 7th Edition

Sorry to disappoint you, but you are right in generell, just not fully right. Yes White Lions gain their pelt by slaying a white lion in a one on one combat, but their are also things like Lion Chariots pulled by White Lions.