Recent Topics

Ads

Outlaw/Neutral potion suggestion

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Foltestik

Re: Outlaw/Neutral potion suggestion

Post#11 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:39 am

best troll potion ever, imagine attacking fort and one warband just turn to rogue and kill all atackers from behinde, or just one warband of defenders who wanna city turn and wipe all defenders healers, etc etc ...

Ads
TreefAM

Post#12 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:19 pm

I know that I would lead my parties to murder and flank both sides
Just give us 3rd side skaven, don't need scenarios or cities or anything
Throw us in a random altdorf sewers **** as a capital city and let us murder the rest.

Koryu199X

Post#13 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:48 am

Well, I would like to see how fun people would find this when they can't leave the war camp or the inevitable city or even log on. There are enough players on this server that would potentially abuse this concept.

sergiei

Post#14 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:50 pm

I love the idea, but perhaps a 6 faction/race war server would be pretty fun?

Whyumadbro

Post#15 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:29 pm

Great Idea! I would love to see orc fighting against dark elves and chaos, there is the lore behind that, but the Outlaw - Amount of Players should be limited

sharpblader

Post#16 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:51 pm

adapter wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:55 am Oi

i'll be brief with this one

Suggestion:

Create a potion that by drinking it, makes the player an Outlaw / Neutral in oRvR. Last X minutes. Being an Outlaw would mean that you are able to fight both realms in the oRvR zones.

Why?

1. In a certain manner, it will create that third faction that many players want. For example, guilds could run Outlaw/Neutral warbands. As a member of a Greenskin guild, I dislike Dark Elves and Chaos Humans, would love to kill them.

2. It will increase the amount of PvP encounters inside the oRvR lake, specially for solo and small scale roaming groups.

3. If many players become Outlaws, it may decrease the chance of Zergs from happening.

4. Just for the fun of it.

It could interrupt realm progression if you consider that Outlaws would not help to push zones, that may be true.

Any thoughts on it? share your opinion about it if it deserves one.

Hi great idea but for the reasons stated above it might not be implementable.
However, its a long shot but it might work if we can make the following changes:

1. Not a potion but speaking to a NPC is required in IC/Altdorf to activate it with gold. Will require 40 CR and 50 RR minimum. Only works when you are not flagged for RvR

2. If opting for Outlaw/Neutrality, player will be locked in for 24 - 48 hours in that mode but its duration will be 96 hours after which you have to pay again. Need to pay gold for revert after lock in

3. Since you can attack anyone, all renown gain and RvR drops will be reduced by 50% - 75%

4. Cant join Cities, Forts, or SCs, all guards will be hostile even faction NPCs in PvE

5. Outlaw/Neutral mode players cant attack each other, cant make WBs and will be limited to a 6 man group. Healing/Rez outside groups will not be possible

6. No access to city and city dungeons. Will have a separate area to access limited city amenities. This separate area will be protected and have guards but can be assaulted by Order/Destro WBs

The heavy penalty and lock in might deter abuse while adding some more interesting PvP. But given the amount of work this will need it might never see the light of day.

adapter
Suspended

Post#17 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:45 pm

sharpblader wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:51 pm

Hi great idea but for the reasons stated above it might not be implementable.
However, its a long shot but it might work if we can make the following changes:

1. Not a potion but speaking to a NPC is required in IC/Altdorf to activate it with gold. Will require 40 CR and 50 RR minimum. Only works when you are not flagged for RvR

2. If opting for Outlaw/Neutrality, player will be locked in for 24 - 48 hours in that mode but its duration will be 96 hours after which you have to pay again. Need to pay gold for revert after lock in

3. Since you can attack anyone, all renown gain and RvR drops will be reduced by 50% - 75%

4. Cant join Cities, Forts, or SCs, all guards will be hostile even faction NPCs in PvE

5. Outlaw/Neutral mode players cant attack each other, cant make WBs and will be limited to a 6 man group. Healing/Rez outside groups will not be possible

6. No access to city and city dungeons. Will have a separate area to access limited city amenities. This separate area will be protected and have guards but can be assaulted by Order/Destro WBs

The heavy penalty and lock in might deter abuse while adding some more interesting PvP. But given the amount of work this will need it might never see the light of day.
That's what I was waiting for someone to say, i like the way you think. It can be implemented if it's regulated. Specially the idea of having to talk to an NPC to do it.
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon