Recent Topics

Ads

Stealth Counter.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
vanbuinen77
Posts: 111

Re: Stealth Counter.

Post#11 » Sat May 01, 2021 9:17 pm

No, I have seen it too many times to count and its not the 2 sec ability.
Malificatium-Magus
Neferata-Dok
Archeron-Chosen
Checkpoint-Mara
Ouchmyfoot-Squigherder
Greeniemeanie-Shaman
Doomedagain-Slayer
Dogcatcher-White Lion
Breakthis-Ironbreaker

Ads
User avatar
Akalukz
Posts: 1038

Re: Stealth Counter.

Post#12 » Sun May 02, 2021 2:24 am

maybe make stealth break if you take a certain amount of damage. like, say 1K or 1500. then it should break. You can enter "normal" stealth while dotted and taking damage, just have to time it correctly.
-= Agony =-

User avatar
Evilest
Posts: 84

Re: Stealth Counter.

Post#13 » Sun May 02, 2021 5:37 pm

GCD is lower than stealth casting time, which means GL trying to squirrel away in front of someone.

I'd be quite in favour of removing stealth altogether just so there are no excuses for the shitty state the WE is in.

User avatar
dalen
Developer
Posts: 415

Re: Stealth Counter.

Post#14 » Mon May 03, 2021 10:44 am

vanbuinen77 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:17 pm
No, I have seen it too many times to count and its not the 2 sec ability.
Stealth has a 2s cast time and 100% chance to be interrupted when you are hit.

After players actually stealth though each time they are hit has a 15% chance to break stealth.
Image
Source Developer

abezverkhiy
Posts: 323

Re: Stealth Counter.

Post#15 » Mon May 03, 2021 11:17 am

I love this thread. Keep crying.
Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL, JohanRuth WH
Rescue Team Guild

User avatar
Gangan
Posts: 556

Re: Stealth Counter.

Post#16 » Mon May 03, 2021 9:08 pm

dalen wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 10:44 am
vanbuinen77 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:17 pm
No, I have seen it too many times to count and its not the 2 sec ability.
Stealth has a 2s cast time and 100% chance to be interrupted when you are hit.

After players actually stealth though each time they are hit has a 15% chance to break stealth.
Thx for the explanation.^^
Does the type of dmg matter? St, aoe or dot
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 70 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 67 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 40+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+
originating from Drakenwald

User avatar
space44
Posts: 284

Re: Stealth Counter.

Post#17 » Mon May 03, 2021 9:18 pm

abezverkhiy wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 11:17 am
I love this thread. Keep crying.
this thread wasnt really for crying i was just throwing out a suggestion since from my experience i almost never was able to unstealth a player and wondered if others had the same outcome and suggestion. :p
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr85 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63 | Warrior Priest: Ulfrric Greywolf rr51

licenje
Posts: 47

Re: Stealth Counter.

Post#18 » Tue May 04, 2021 5:33 am

dalen wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 10:44 am
vanbuinen77 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:17 pm
No, I have seen it too many times to count and its not the 2 sec ability.
Stealth has a 2s cast time and 100% chance to be interrupted when you are hit.

After players actually stealth though each time they are hit has a 15% chance to break stealth.
this is actualy a lie i killed over 100 we in stealth and that 7+ skills on em and they never go out of stealth and if you hit we with KD while she is stealth she drops on floor and you lose sight of her...

and dots dont interupt stealth cast so its not 100% chance to be interrupted when hit, its "100% chance to interupt with direct dm"!!
dont know why you spread miss information... i actualy play this game and this is product of testing aka playing game
Nasilje- 80+ slayer -ex toriblack
Malaplava - 80+ am -ex ginawild

Ads
mogt
Posts: 402

Re: Stealth Counter.

Post#19 » Tue May 04, 2021 6:04 am

licenje wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 5:33 am
dalen wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 10:44 am
vanbuinen77 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:17 pm
No, I have seen it too many times to count and its not the 2 sec ability.
Stealth has a 2s cast time and 100% chance to be interrupted when you are hit.

After players actually stealth though each time they are hit has a 15% chance to break stealth.
this is actualy a lie i killed over 100 we in stealth and that 7+ skills on em and they never go out of stealth and if you hit we with KD while she is stealth she drops on floor and you lose sight of her...

and dots dont interupt stealth cast so its not 100% chance to be interrupted when hit, its "100% chance to interupt with direct dm"!!
dont know why you spread miss information... i actualy play this game and this is product of testing aka playing game
dalen are right, he dont spread miss information

a dot is not a hit, if you get direct damge in stealth cast it interuppt it. and if you kill we in stealth, then you are lucky, each damage have 15 % chance that break the stealth. then you was lucky, that you killed we in stealth, but that is possible. why you wrote that dalen spread missinformation.


as example: a dot do his damage not insant, that is the reason why in the 2 s, casttime , WE can go in stealth. if you dot the enemy before he go in stealth and the casstime frpm stealth are at 1 s and then the dot do damage, then the stealth are interruot instanly (before you are in stealth).


and the word "hit" has the definition from direct damage
dalen wrote the correct information

licenje
Posts: 47

Re: Stealth Counter.

Post#20 » Tue May 04, 2021 6:11 am

mogt wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 6:04 am
licenje wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 5:33 am
dalen wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 10:44 am


Stealth has a 2s cast time and 100% chance to be interrupted when you are hit.

After players actually stealth though each time they are hit has a 15% chance to break stealth.
this is actualy a lie i killed over 100 we in stealth and that 7+ skills on em and they never go out of stealth and if you hit we with KD while she is stealth she drops on floor and you lose sight of her...

and dots dont interupt stealth cast so its not 100% chance to be interrupted when hit, its "100% chance to interupt with direct dm"!!
dont know why you spread miss information... i actualy play this game and this is product of testing aka playing game
dalen are right, he dont spread miss information

a dot is not a hit, if you get direct damge in stealth cast it interuppt it. and if you kill we in stealth, then you are lucky, each damage have 15 % chance that break the stealth. then you was lucky, that you killed we in stealth, but that is possible. why you wrote that dalen spread missinformation.


as example: a dot do his damage not insant, that is the reason why in the 2 s, casttime , WE can go in stealth. if you dot the enemy before he go in stealth and the casstime frpm stealth are at 1 s and then the dot do damage, then the stealth are interruot instanly (before you are in stealth).


and the word "hit" has the definition from direct damage
dalen wrote the correct information
so i play dps am and i go 4 dots on we and i never stoped her from stealth NEVER!!! in my 5 years of play so you are wrong i dont care how its suposed to be im telling you how it is.
Nasilje- 80+ slayer -ex toriblack
Malaplava - 80+ am -ex ginawild

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Sybreal, Tankbeardz and 22 guests

cron