Recent Topics

Ads

WH and WE steath 30 seconds again

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Detangler

Re: WH and WE steath 30 seconds again

Post#11 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:46 pm

Shogun4138 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:27 pm Wh and We die a lot. Ironically they get killed and don't run to the forums.

I literally watch one AM kite and kill a six man, but they are not broken. 🤡

You literally have to spec your character for the type of game play you intend to use. Solo, 6 man, or warband. Do not expect to win when your set up for warband play and someone set up for solo play kills ya. Its all relative.
one AM can't kill a 6 man, lol. 1 half awake healer will counter the DPS. thats a PBKAC issue, not a class balance issue.

Back to topic, yes, please make it 30 sec duration again. 3 sec casting time, but reduce the cooldown. Stealth should be a "reposition" tool, not a "roam with impunity" tool. Its honestly getting as bad as DAoC was with their infinite stealth and zero counters.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Ads
Shogun4138

Post#12 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:53 pm

Fir group play a WE literally has one tactic that allows them to hit three targets if within range of main target and there is a damage reduction associated with that. The second one would be OYK and to get that you have to spec up one whole career path. So no, group play is severely gimped.

Of course like all players, if you're in discord, you can coordinate attacks. Again, that works for everyone.
Gogo 80we
Mudflinga 81rSH
Zenzo chosen**

Krima

Post#13 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:02 pm

Agree
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

inoeth
Suspended

Post#14 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:03 pm

gtfo with all your fake accounts lol

Sulorie

Post#15 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:08 pm

Within 30s you can't do anything meaningful behind enemy lines.
Stealth should be more useful than to apply opener debuff, which would be the only use case when nerfed.
The point of stealth is to not be seen, if approaching. With short duration you are back to static and unfunny camping behind obstacles or your targets will see you beforehand, if you go stealth.
Dying is no option.

Shogun4138

Post#16 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:12 pm

Then due to the emphasis on zerging, the blob, WE and WH have been pushed to run on groups.

What I see here is an emphasis on individuals who feel they should always beat said classes and when they can't its only because the class was stealthed.

If your run around solo, you can get caught up and die by any class. I'd say, look at regen items. That's the realm problem here.. Imo
Gogo 80we
Mudflinga 81rSH
Zenzo chosen**

CountTalabecland

Post#17 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:22 pm

Shogun4138 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:27 pm Wh and We die a lot. Ironically they get killed and don't run to the forums.

You literally have to spec your character for the type of game play you intend to use. Solo, 6 man, or warband. Do not expect to win when your set up for warband play and someone set up for solo play kills ya. Its all relative.
Lol, please record this godly AM next time. What was this 6 man? I am sitting here trying to conceive what collection of destro classes doesn’t have a pull, pounce, ranged KD, ranged snare, aoe stagger that would allow them to catch a slow AM? I am not coming up with any.

How can you plausibly sit here with all the CC tools on destro and claim you cannot catch an AM who has nothing to escape with? No self-punt, no juggernaut, no speed boost, nothing.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Shogun4138

Post#18 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:27 pm

CountTalabecland wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:22 pm

Lol, please record this godly AM next time. What was this 6 man? I am sitting here trying to conceive what collection of destro classes doesn’t have a pull, pounce, ranged KD, ranged snare, aoe stagger that would allow them to catch a slow AM? I am not coming up with any.

How can you plausibly sit here with all the CC tools on destro and claim you cannot catch an AM who has nothing to escape with? No self-punt, no juggernaut, no speed boost, nothing.
I've stayed stealth and literally have watched it. 😂😂
Gogo 80we
Mudflinga 81rSH
Zenzo chosen**

Ads
inoeth
Suspended

Post#19 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:28 pm

Shogun4138 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:12 pm Then due to the emphasis on zerging, the blob, WE and WH have been pushed to run on groups.

What I see here is an emphasis on individuals who feel they should always beat said classes and when they can't its only because the class was stealthed.

If your run around solo, you can get caught up and die by any class. I'd say, look at regen items. That's the realm problem here.. Imo
nope they have been pushed to run groups bcause 99% of the players are 100% gimps and cant play their class

Shogun4138

Post#20 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:33 pm

inoeth wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:28 pm
Shogun4138 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:12 pm Then due to the emphasis on zerging, the blob, WE and WH have been pushed to run on groups.

nope they have been pushed to run groups bcause 99% of the players are 100% gimps and cant play their class
Yeah, I guess you are they only elitist with the stats to make that call. 🤡🤡
Gogo 80we
Mudflinga 81rSH
Zenzo chosen**