Recent Topics

Ads

Zealot after update

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Sanhe

Zealot after update

Post#1 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:56 am

Hello everybody

I play a zealot lvl30 rr22 equiped with mayhem set.
When I logged in after the update, I had the unpleasant surprise of no longer being able to solo a lvl19 champion and my ability to take several mobs was reduced from 6 to 3... Do others have the same problem?

Ads
Yaliskah
Former Staff

Re: Zealot after update

Post#2 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:07 am

With the new ability system, all npcs have now abilities and stats, as they were supposed to be.

Helwer

Post#3 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:05 am

yes, that change has potential to kill pve completely, even pq-farm

Sanhe

Post#4 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:35 am

Yaliskah wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:07 am With the new ability system, all npcs have now abilities and stats, as they were supposed to be.
I'm more than ok with that and I'll be ok if our lvl adjust at the area lvl.
PVE is usually something you play to level up and chill. Most don't play PVE except for the dungeons.
So we're alone in "between level"; there's a lot in beginner area T1 and in T4. T2 and T3, I almost see nobody...

To conclude, we need to at lest be able to do quest alone, that I can't anymore... sad...

bw10

Post#5 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:59 pm

Yaliskah wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:07 am With the new ability system, all npcs have now abilities and stats, as they were supposed to be.
does this mean dungones are going to become even more of a dreadful slog with buffed trash mobs?

JohnnyWayne

Post#6 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:07 pm

It probably means bosses and trash now have mechanics. Again.

bw10

Post#7 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:37 pm

ive been doing pve for the past two years and bosses always had mechanics. not sure about trash

ravezaar

Post#8 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:55 pm

This is how the game suppose to be, as it was on Live. If u got comfortable with a false truth then its just upping u game now cause this is comming

Big positive tho, Zealot Rituals now show Visual effects again and sound works so its bin fixed after 2y+ of broken
GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Ads