Recent Topics

Ads

"Glitch items" life

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
IVendettaI

Re: "Glitch items" life

Post#11 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:47 pm

Stimpz wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:15 pm
Absinth wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:59 pm
TrainInVain wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:48 am I recall the devs said many of those npc skins are are 1 piece of art, and also don't have animations
If they are one piece of art then why there are multiple items in database used by ex-devs and current devs as pieces of fashionhammer? Yes a lot of it is a one piece body like nurgle armor for chosen but then you have assasin gear from npcs that works on dok, skarsnik and night goblin gear that works just fine on shaman and the examples just pile up, all you need to do is to take a look at the item killboard to see what devs were cooking with their fashion. Heck there is invader sorc robe that works on a dok, npc armor for white lion.

Not to say that those "glitched" items have to be crossrealm/crossclass appearances, they can even be just a invisible armor pieces that are already in game for a lot of classes, let people have choice at their fashion especially when argument of guessing what armor someone has based on his looks is already not working argument, and that would let BG's run in the proper robe like gear since you could have invisible shoulders, you could have no dead lion on your shoulders and examples just pile up. It's all about options, not forcing people to wear the same stuff.
The chosen Nurgle armor is not a one-piece set. It has all the separate items in the item killboard. Also, I saw a dev or GM wearing that armor. I know it because I'm really wishing to wear it myself some beautiful day.
yes like khorne one, and I see gears on a dev

Ads
Flowson
Game Artist

Post#12 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:52 am

IVendettaI wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:33 pm

Black Guard shoulders, Chosen gloves (I know Chosen belt and helmet too)

Warpriest gloves and boots (gloves are glitched but with this body they look good)

Marauder helmet and belt, 2h weapon with 1h skin, no body (in the past an invisible body but now it's not possible)

Thanks for Shareing these impressions. @all We are grateful for fresh ideas.

In many cultures, individual tribes wear the armor and tribal symbols of their defeated enemies. Perhaps this approach can also find its way into ROR, taking into account the Warhammer universe. We are trying to incorporate new armor and texture variations into the game in the long term. This is intended to give players variety and individual character development -. Rest assured that current armor and weapons will not be the end of development.

Templa

Post#13 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:18 am

i used to grind for long times, to obtain bugged appearance low level shoudler armor in T1 zones that did not show shoulders. I think the only class that still has a bigged shoulderplate is WP.
Image Image

Absinth

Post#14 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:54 am

TrainInVain wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:48 am I recall the devs said many of those npc skins are are 1 piece of art, and also don't have animations
If they are one piece of art then why there are multiple items in database used by ex-devs and current devs as pieces of fashionhammer? Yes a lot of it is a one piece body like nurgle armor for chosen but then you have assasin gear from npcs that works on dok, skarsnik and night goblin gear that works just fine on shaman and the examples just pile up, all you need to do is to take a look at the item killboard to see what devs were cooking with their fashion. Heck there is invader sorc robe that works on a dok, npc armor for white lion.

Not to say that those "glitched" items have to be crossrealm/crossclass appearances, they can even be just a invisible armor pieces that are already in game for a lot of classes, let people have choice at their fashion especially when argument of guessing what armor someone has based on his looks is already not working argument, and that would let BG's run in the proper robe like gear since you could have invisible shoulders, you could have no dead lion on your shoulders and examples just pile up. It's all about options, not forcing people to wear the same stuff.
The chosen Nurgle armor is not a one-piece set. It has all the separate items in the item killboard. Also, I saw a dev or GM wearing that armor. I know it because I'm really wishing to wear it myself some beautiful day.
Oh wait you are right, idk why then someone from the RoR team passed that "1 piece argument" when someone was talking about gif with that nurgle armor. Anyways just change it to something that is not in killboard like slaanesh armor, oh wait there is a lot of different slaneesh npc stuff that one can wear, like zealot fetish and dagger and dual wield sword for Chosen not to talk about armor for all 3 of them.
Shinee DOK | 40/82
YellowGuard BG | 40/62
NuclearBombs SORC | 40/40

Self-proclaimed PVE and Fashionhammer expert

wildwindblows

Post#15 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:44 pm

I just want nekkid glove appearance for mara .s

IVendettaI

Post#16 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:46 pm

Absinth wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:54 am

Oh wait you are right, idk why then someone from the RoR team passed that "1 piece argument" when someone was talking about gif with that nurgle armor. Anyways just change it to something that is not in killboard like slaanesh armor, oh wait there is a lot of different slaneesh npc stuff that one can wear, like zealot fetish and dagger and dual wield sword for Chosen not to talk about armor for all 3 of them.
I don't remember for what event, but at slaanesh quarters one time, in the pve set room, I saw a chosen with slaanesh champion armor... (a NPC)

So slaanesh armor is also a possible skin

Ysaran

Post#17 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:06 am

Flowson wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:52 am Rest assured that current armor and weapons will not be the end of development.
I suggest to consider the night goblin outfit for both SH and Shaman, like Gunbad's goblins. The armors are amazing, to the point I don't really understand why the Live Devs didn't use them as a default appearance for some of the Shaman and SH sets
Zputadenti

IVendettaI

Post#18 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:02 pm

1 hand pose for Witch Elf

Ads
diegomess

Post#19 » Thu May 02, 2024 4:53 am

keep posting these and they will remove them, but you are right people enjoy these nobody complains about it and they take it from us... we all like to stand out one way or another in mmos it doesnt affect gameplay.

i still miss my naked chestpiece for the shao kahn costume, i remember zomegy >:(
Chosen Dahaka RR88
BO Zamedi 80

Flowson
Game Artist

Post#20 » Thu May 02, 2024 7:34 am

diegomess wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 4:53 am keep posting these and they will remove them, but you are right people enjoy these nobody complains about it and they take it from us... we all like to stand out one way or another in mmos it doesnt affect gameplay.

i still miss my naked chestpiece for the shao kahn costume, i remember zomegy >:(
From an Game-Artist point of view, we have no intentions of removing items, instead were looking for acceptable combinations which might fit the individual character class in general - as long as it can be brought into harmony with the game and the warhammer fantasy universe. These pictures help us, to get to know what players are looking for in general and are highly welcomed.